Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Had auto update on Kodi&it updated to 18-sub doesn't work now!

Everything was working fine with 17.6(using potato&iptv xtra).With kodi 18 it will not open iptv channels but it will open vod....on the same box I have spmc&mygica and they both are working with the sub....any thoughts?I'm not real tech savvy,is there a way to get back 17.6 &not lose all the stuff I have on kodi?And if so can somebody point me in the right direction to do this?Thanks and have a nice day....

TV Addicted
    Mine updated and froze on the opening Kodi screen. "Movies" is highlighted. I cannot go anywhere on that screen. I have a Formuler Z7. I have to use the home button to get out. I also would not like to lose everything. It looks like i will have to uninstall and then reinstall.
    hapy

Had to delete kodi 18& reinstall 17.6 and start from scratch.hard to believe more people aren't having or posting about this?

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by puckett59 View Post
    Had to delete kodi 18& reinstall 17.6 and start from scratch.hard to believe more people aren't having or posting about this?
    I agree. I was doing a software update for the Z7+ and right after the update was done, the Kodi update started.
    puckett59, after you did the reinstall it didn't update?

hapy

Bulletproof
    The problem I see with the new Leia 18 there is no PVR clients in the settings. Simple Client is no where to be found. Maybe I'm missing something. Will play with it later. andkaal

Well after reinstalling 17.6 2 days ago&having updates turned off,when I turned it on today....Boom! it updated to 18....and of course iptv doesn't work but vod will?but sub will still work in MyGica&spmc....I'm not very tech savvy,so until there's (hopefully)some news about this.I'm glad I have these kodi forks that work.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by andkaal View Post
    The problem I see with the new Leia 18 there is no PVR clients in the settings. Simple Client is no where to be found. Maybe I'm missing something. Will play with it later. andkaal
    If you go to settings then addons and go down to search and type PVR you should find all the PVR Clients and you can install which ever one you want. Cheers

Bulletproof
    Quote Originally Posted by 1881willy View Post
    If you go addons and go down to search and type PVR you should find all the PVR Clients and you can install which ever one you want. Cheers
    Thanks brother. I'll try it tomorrow with fire stick ... andkaal

ROAMING
    Sad to hear...this is my worst nightmare.
    I hae auto updates turned off for everything on my shield...I installed my 17.6 direct fm Kodi website
    something here

Bullwhale
    Autoroam..on the Sheild make sure to uninstall kodi 18 using the play store first.then turn auto updates off for the play store then install 17.6..good luck..........you should be able to update other app manually with the play store after that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast