Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Nvidia and Kodi 18

When I fired up my Nvidia this evening and turned on Kodi it did not look like Kodi 17.6, The new Kodi 18 automatically updated but does not appear compatible with my set up, Could not navigate at all and did not fit the screen.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Kodi and only can download 18, So was using Potato with Simple Client and I am wondering if there are any opinions of a different set up to use on Nvidia while using this service?

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Turducken View Post
    When I fired up my Nvidia this evening and turned on Kodi it did not look like Kodi 17.6, The new Kodi 18 automatically updated but does not appear compatible with my set up, Could not navigate at all and did not fit the screen.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Kodi and only can download 18, So was using Potato with Simple Client and I am wondering if there are any opinions of a different set up to use on Nvidia while using this service?
    you need to enable pvr simple client.

Thanks for the reply, As I said the new Kodi image was zoomed in on which did not allow for navigating, The pvr setting was enabled as it always had been when I shut down the previous day, I have since uninstalled and am looking for options to run this service

Same thing happened to me except my resolution was okay. I had to go into install add on from repository kodi add-on pvr clients and re-install simple client. As soon as it installed, the channel and guide loaded right up. It will be a pain but if you can't get the resolution changed. You might have to go into the shield settings and apps and clear data and setup everything again. Mine is working no problems so far and no resolution issue came from the upgrade.

Watered Down
    I havent looked at kodi 18 on my shield as of yet, waiting for a bit . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Turducken View Post

I removed KODI 17.6, cleared cache and downloaded 18 from kodi website and then installed addons one by one.
    So far working well. So, try clean install.

Mine updated on my shield yesterday and worked fine for me but one note, i dont have fusion installed on mine, i installed the addons one by one when i had 17.6.

I ended up starting over, Wondering if IPTVXtra will work with Kodi18?

TV Addicted
    same here, however mine updated itself w/o me doing it, lost all apps and had to reload, wasn't the end on the world. Using pvr client

Pinball Wizard
    Hope you got everything straightened out!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast