Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Been a while

TV Addicted

Been a while

What are the most current m3u list to setup pp. I see ken has post some also crazed, and do we still have hd channel or are they gone??

Quote Originally Posted by pitboss View Post
    What are the most current m3u list to setup pp. I see ken has post some also crazed, and do we still have hd channel or are they gone??
    I posted an english channel only template, and an all language template, to rectify the changes made to the HD's, and all new and removed channels.
    I will be posting a new custom Channel numbered template, soon.
    I answered the HD changes in another Post of yours!
    /kens

TV Addicted
    thanks, so the template means we just have to put in our user and password in place of xportal and xdonation correct
    Last edited by pitboss; 01-29-2019 at 05:16 PM. Reason: spelling errors

thanks, so the template means we just have to put in our user and password in place of xportal and xdonation correct
    No.
    Your Server Portal for xportal
    Code:
    p1.iptvrocket.tv
    p2.iptvrocket.tv
    s1.iptv66.tv
    s2.iptv66.tv
    p1.iptvprivateserver.tv
    p2.iptvprivateserver.tv
    p3.iptvprivateserver.tv
    p4.iptvprivateserver.tv
    p5.iptvprivateserver.tv
    Your Donation for xdonation

/kens

TV Addicted
    need to change the content.privateserver.tv to the current portal correct and when saving change ansi to Unicode??

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    need to change the content.privateserver.tv to the current portal correct and when saving change ansi to Unicode??
    'content.privateserver.tv'

That data is the address to the .jpg box cover image. You should not change that.
    You will loose the box cover images if that is changed.

The data needing changing is shown in kens example in post #4 and is found further down in each channel line.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

example of one simple channel line

Code:
    #EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="" tvg-name="Gregoire" tvg-logo="http://content.iptvprivateserver.tv/stalker_portal/screenshots/118/11759.jpg" group-title="New Additions",Gregoire
    http://xportal:80/movie/xdonation/xdonation/11711.mp4
    -where it shows xportal is where you change to your portal.
    -where it shows xdonation is where you change to your password donation number.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

open with notepad on your desktop. Do the changes and then close and save changes.
    It should save as unicode, if the original was not altered from that.
    To check this, right click on the file and open it's Properties.

It should show there as...
    File Type: M3U File (.m3u)
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    do i have to make the changes in all the lines or one inparticular http://xportal:80/movie/xdonation/xdonation/11711.mp4

Quote Originally Posted by antonio6o6 View Post
    do i have to make the changes in all the lines or one inparticular http://xportal:80/movie/xdonation/xdonation/11711.mp4
    yes all the lines, but can be done easily.

With the playlist opened with Notepad, open the Edit tab and use the Replace option.
    Enter the info to be replace and then use the Replace All function and that will change every channel line at once.
    Do the same with both the xportaland with xdonation
    - Frank Zappa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast