Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    tried payment type used just last year( & it doesn't work @ all..), & finally gave up. been a member since they opened...

TV Addicted
    it's a great service and cheap but each time you guys put it harder to order I think you guys should create a website hosting page to order services to avoid any services talk and accept visa payment again its not a bad idea it just a way to disguise this cool services. using bitcoin its harder bitcoin change price value every time I try to create a few accounts and most ask for my identity and social security must people won't provide that information and random website I hope you guys fix this issue I been using the service for a very long time I don't really want to change to another provider

TV Addicted
    I looked at the tutorial it's looks like work but that's ok, my biggie does it cost more? buying the bit coin depositing it into a bitcoin wallet and then paying the service with the bitcoin in the wallet. all these intermediaries take a cut I expect it will cost more just don't know how much more?

Well I have Bitcoin and a few other crypto's .......... Once you have them in your wallet....then the transactions are very simple.......... Just wish they would hurry and implement the new payment method in NFPS ....I do need a few Donations ASAP.....................

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    Well I have Bitcoin and a few other crypto's .......... Once you have them in your wallet....then the transactions are very simple.......... Just wish they would hurry and implement the new payment method in NFPS ....I do need a few Donations ASAP.....................
    Should be up soonI'm sure it will be posted here when it's up and running.

TV Addicted
    I try to order since I need a few donations and still can go tru my first card was declined on coingate my second car won't go either I already verified my identity with them to buy bitcoin the min is $50 USD and still can get does damm bitcoin i went on block change created a wallet try to order from them and the payment went tru normal but i have to wait until Feb 20 to get the bitcoin this new system really suck time to change provider

Junoir Member
    Its almost imposible to buy BTC I tried several CCs and all failed, please guys go back to the previous system, I need to renew many tokens and clients are upset. Please change the payments system.

Don't think this is going to fly, because by what I see with all the complaints, not just here either.
    I thought Western Union was bad, but this sounds like something to stay away from, even more.
    No offence.

Quote Originally Posted by manford View Post
    Don't think this is going to fly, because by what I see with all the complaints, not just here either.
    I thought Western Union was bad, but this sounds like something to stay away from, even more.
    No offence.
    honestly speaking western union was great. i think this is not bad at all. i actually like this idea. will take sometime for some people. im new to this whole thing but im already 90% there. just need 1 or 2 clarification then im good to go.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

TV Addicted
    Too much hassle to purchase by the quarter. As I am on fixed income, that is one thing I liked! Too many hoops now. I am sorry guys. Great service for my low download speed. But with the hype about Bitcoin being used is scary. I hear Bitcoin and right away associate it with clandestine activity and so does the Government. Only one Bill away from Bitcoin regulation and will not have my info from the initial verification in the wrong hands. At least with a credit card or bank card you could claim it was a fraudulent purchase if things got hot. Been there from the start with a whopping 4 channels! You guys have been great. I do not blame you for wanting to feel safe even there is no law making streaming illegal. Actually this service was listed as one of the top ten IPTV subscriptions a consumer could purchase at Reddit a couple years ago. If this new payment stays, I must leave. If there is another alternative, then I'll stay. Sub expires middle of February. Regards.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast