Junoir Member

can I switch to another app while DOL2 is recording?

Recording is working in DOL2. I understand that I cannot change channel while recording.
    But I am wondering if I can switch to different app and let DOL2 keep recording?

I tried..
    1) instant recording in Live TV;
    2) after a couple of minutes, I pressed the Home button and started another IPTV APK to watch another channel.
    3) Then closed this APK and opened DOL2 again.
    4) no recording on DOL2 and the video file stopped when I pressed the Home button.

Is there any other way?
    Is this behavior the same in both Dreamlink T2 prime AND Formuler Z7+ ?

Thanks.

Junk Man

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    once you exit the app that is bringing the stream then that is all she wrote.
    You need to have the stream 'streaming' to your receiver and exiting the app or changing the channel cancels the stream.

Most if not all iptv receivers will be the same way.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

may be you can try this and let us know if that works. first open few apps those you want to use while recoding your programs. now open DOL app and start recording your program and now instead pressing home button just hold menu button for few seconds and you will see running apps will pop up. just switch to one of those apps. after little while just hold menu again and switch back to DOL nd check your recoding and let us know if that works. this is just an idea I was thinking.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Junoir Member
    Thanks Ryu for the suggestion.

I tried but it did not work. DOL2 stop recording immediately when I long-hold menu button.

thanks for info junkman well atleast you tried.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.