Thread: ZidooH6 Pro

Warrior Member

ZidooH6 Pro

Now that they have the firmware worked out I have no problem recommending my Zidoo H6 Pro. A friend of mine bought a Nvidia Shield that I put together for him. Personally I like my Zidoo H6 Pro better. It's also cheaper then the Shield.

The sound is excellent and the picture and colors are superb.

One reason, it's easier to work with and less complicated then the Shield. The DDR4 makes it very fast.

Specs are good and the firmware is finally upgraded to work quite well.

Android 7.0 TV Box Zidoo H6 Pro Media Player Quad-Core 2G/16G Dual Band WiFi HDMI 2.0a 4K H.265 UHD 1000Mbps

OS Android 7.0
    CPU AllWinner H6 Quad-core ARM Cortex TM -A53 Processor up to 1.8GHZ
    GPU Mali-T720MP2
    Memory 2GB
    Internal Storage 16GB eMMC
    Wifi Connectivity 802.11AC WIFI
    Ethernet 1*RJ-45 Ethernet Jack (10/100/1000Mbps)
    Bluetooth Bluetooth 4.1
    HDMI Out Standard HDMI 2.0a@60hz
    Video decode HDR10 and HLG video processing
    H265/HEVC Main/Main10 profile@Level5.2 High-tier ;4K@60fps, up to 6Kx4K@30fps
    H264/AVC BP/MP/HP@level5.1, MVC, 4K@30fps
    VP9,Profile 0/2, 4K@30fps
    VP6/VP8, 1080P@60fps
    MPEG1/MPEG2 SP@ML, MP@HL, 1080P@60fps
    MPEG4 SP@level 0~3, ASP@level 0~5, GMC, short header format, 1080P@60fps
    AVS+/AVS JIZHUN profile@level 6.0, 1080P@60fps
    VC-1 SP@ML, MP@HL, AP@level 0~3, 1080P@60fps
    Supports Frame Buffer Compression(FBC)
    Output pixel format configurable,YUV420/YV12/NV12/...
    Audio decode MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV/AC3/OGG/FLAC/APE
    USB 1 * USB3.0
    2 * USB2.0
    Power DC 5V/2A
    other interface 1 * TF card reader SD card interface . Support 1GB/2GB/4GB/8GB/16GB/32GB
    1 * IR receiver
    1 * AV OUT Composite video and audio port (Cvbs output)
    1 * OPTICAL (2CH, 5.1CH)
    What's in the box: 1 * TV box
    1 * Bluetooth Remote control
    1 * HDMI cable
    1 * Power adapter
    1 * User manual

Perfect Configuration: Based on Android 7.0,Powered by Quad-core ARM Cortex TM-A53, 2G/16G make big games run more smoothly,802.11ac dual-band WIFI,1000M network interface carefreely shows in front of audience with 10 times speed through current mainstream 100M ,without any pressure limit.
    Fantastic ZIUI: ZIUI is based on android system,you can have simple APP management,easily find video music pictures file and no need exchange from different APP,support setting passcode of any APP.
    For Watching: ZIDOO H6 Pro offers 4K*2K H.265 Hardware Decoding UHD video playback,support 4K@60fps HD Audio(7.1CH) passthrough,24P frame rate auto switch,support hardware decoding,Support BD iso,BDMV,BD rip,BD 3D MVC format playback on video player.
    RC & IR Shortcut: Through ZIDOO RC,you can use your favorite operating way to control H6 Pro with your cell phone.The new smart IR remote with progrmmable keys offers a great easy way to control not only the H6 Pro but also the TV at your home,It also supports three programmable color-keys that customizes to open apps quickly.
    OTA: We use the global CDN services,and will have actively firmware update,but first will in our forum to gray scale test for some days,when we confirm it stable will push OTA online update,if find some big bugs need update,we will update new firmware asap and test it again.These make sure the firmware OTA to our customers make much better use.(Customers can download our new firmware from our forum to update also)

One last point: If you plan to buy an Android TV Box, I suggest you skip the keyboard and buy an air mouse with a keyboard on the back. IMHO, much better then the keyboard!
    Last edited by jjjackson; 02-06-2019 at 05:10 PM.

Warrior Member
    This company will not give good support to its products. I dont recommend ever buying another Zidoo product again!

Warrior Member
    I still have my Zidoo H6 Pro and I'm trying to figure out how to turn this excellent piece of hardware, with the worlds worst firmware, into a doorstop. Suggestions would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by jjjackson View Post
    I still have my Zidoo H6 Pro and I'm trying to figure out how to turn this excellent piece of hardware, with the worlds worst firmware, into a doorstop. Suggestions would be appreciated.
    Fill it with cement.

Warrior
    zidoo I understand it is more of a media server player having android
    if you don't know what to do with it I accept donations for the tests jajajajaja
    and if you decide to create your own library of mkv.mp4, 4k movies and series in that zidoo works very well
    I understand that for the services offered by the forum you need to install a player, an apk for IPTV, there are some very good ones, you have to find what you like.
    Last edited by suport; 01-31-2024 at 10:51 PM.