Nascar Pool Diecast Winner

Formuler Z7+ 5G is Rock.

What can I say about this amazing box. all I can say Wowowowoowow and thanks for the great gift. just buy one and you will see the difference.

Really small White Formuler z7+ 5G and it comes with Android Nougat 7 OS. The Formuler z7+is a very well built device that has powerful specs and a wide range of features. The ports are all nicely spaced out between each other. With latest 5G wifi card my iptv service has been running outstanding. Formuler Z7+ downloading apps lightning fast.

The power of the 2GB of RAM becomes apparent from the moment you press the power button. The picture quality is about as wonderful as promised. You can use 5 different iptv providers and M3U playlist as well. Formuler z7+ has the best PVR functionality from all of my devices. I don’t use Kodi but Kodi app opens and closed so fast like your are using on your gaming PC.

The remote control really impressed me. Normally I find IPTV boxes to come with fairly low quality remotes but this is not the case. The buttons are also very satisfying. They feel durable and responsive and have a tactile sensation that lets you know they are going to last. Another cool bonus is the remote control extender. It’s a little wired device that plugs into the Formuler z7+ box and has a cable range of about a couple of feet. This box is just amazing device my friends.

Former z7+ 5G boots up under 20 seconds. GUI is super nice and clean. Box does not get hot all. Really good and well organized home page and market. All I can say is just buy one and you will see what im talking about.

Thank you very much Farmer1, Formuler team, Crazed 8.4 and iptvtalk.net. Hopefully, I will be able to play Formuler Z8 raffle. Thanks

BR,
    ranagee

HD stands for Harley Davidson 4wheelin's Avatar
    Glad to hear you like it ,great write up ,thanks.

as usual nice review and good to hear that you like your new box. thanks
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Nascar Pool Diecast Winner
    thanks 4wheelin & Ryu.

awesome review thanks for posting it

Is the only difference between the regular and the 5g model the 5Ghz wifi?