Junoir Member

is anyone else down

Came home to day and tv not working, I was on portal 2 and i read that someone else was down he said to try anther portal as sometimes portals go down so i tryed that and now on all portals i get please check Internet connection and ulr, need some help with this please.not sure what to do.
    Trying to find out where i can check my donation and change the portal on it as i didn't do that when i tried to change portal as i think I need to do that in order to switch portals. but not sure where the link is to do that anyone that can help me on that well be much appreciated..
    Last edited by furpants; 01-22-2019 at 11:07 PM. Reason: needing help

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I am here to help

send me a private message with details and I can look into it
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by furpants View Post
    Came home to day and tv not working, I was on portal 2 and i read that someone else was down he said to try anther portal as sometimes portals go down so i tryed that and now on all portals i get please check Internet connection and ulr, need some help with this please.not sure what to do.
    Trying to find out where i can check my donation and change the portal on it as i didn't do that when i tried to change portal as i think I need to do that in order to switch portals. but not sure where the link is to do that anyone that can help me on that well be much appreciated..
    thank you crazed, i got on to donation checker and changed my portal from 2 to 3 and I back up and running so thank you for your help this place rocks..