Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

NASCAR Pool Contest for last diecast ...2018 post season

This contest for a diecast win will be only for iptvTalk Pool members that did not win a diecast in 2018
    But any member of iptvTalk can play.

Contest will be a list of a certain amount of questions and all having to do with nascar and our nascar iptvtalk pool.
    The eligible pool member that gets the most correct answers will win the diecast of their choice (as per the posted list).

Eligible members will all get their chance to post their answers and the contest will not be over till all eligible members make their posting
    And any iptvtalk or pool member can play too just for the fun of it, but only an eligible member will win.

And also we may have the members private message ether dara or myself with their answers, so as to keep a level playing field.
    We will keep a public notice of who has submitted their answers.

Okay, I will need just a bit more time in getting the questions ready and will post them asap for us

Good Luck to all
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 01-22-2019 at 08:12 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Here is the list of 15 questions.

1. In our pool from a few years ago, who won the Kevin Harvick authentic nascar driver's jacket ?
    This person is still a present Pool member.

2. Who was the last Champion from our last pool held at our old site ?
    This person is still a present Pool member.

3. Who is the 'original' Go Go ?

4. Who is Slow Poke ?

5. Who did the Dew ?

6. Who is now doing the Dew ?

7. How do I drink my beer on Sunday ?
    Yes this is a nascar question, because I only drink beer like this on race day

8. Which top Cup driver could not seem to win on a short track in 2017 and carried into 2018 ?

9. What diecast car did Minitor choose as the diecast to give away to a lucking winner ?

10. Who is Handsome Harry?

11. Why did the Wood Brothers Racing Team use the number 50 on their first race car ?

12. Who is Mr September?
    It is not Reggie Jackson ... Reggie is Mr October

13. In Keven Harvick's Rookie year in Cup racing, who did he replace as the top dog on a certain racing team?

14. What on average is the amount of beer that I drink on any given race day ?
    If the exact correct number is not guessed, then the closest to this number will get a correct answer for this question.

15. Why is that amount as it is ?

Good Luck !!!

Please Private Message either dara or myself with your answers.
    If you do happen to post your answers on the public boards, then if we see it soon enough we will moderate the post (hide it from public viewing).

A tie will be decided with .... ummm I do not know yet, but a tie will be decided

- eligible members for the diecast win are as follows (but remember, anyone can play)
    Capt.Kangaroo
    carlosman
    Marley
    Orziz
    crazed 7.2
    erickson
    bigstar

- answers submitted
    Orziz
    erickson
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 01-31-2019 at 05:41 AM. Reason: added to question 14
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

I did not realize but questions numbers 5 and 6 are questions one of the eligible members would know first hand, because it is him !!

lmao, sorry guys. Please ignore questions number 5 and 6 and I will get two more new questions posted..
    But hey Orziz, if you want, you can tell us the answers to them two questions
    - Frank Zappa

okay guys, questions number 5 and 6 have been changed
    - Frank Zappa

Nascar Pool Diecast Winner
    Dang I missed it!

so far those that have submitted their answers = two

I had mentioned earlier in the year that if I could I would make everyone a winner and I have done my best to do that.
    This last contest for a diecast is part of that.

The list shown below is the eligible members for this diecast win
    Capt.Kangaroo
    carlosman
    Marley
    Orziz
    crazed 7.2
    erickson
    bigstar
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 03-02-2019 at 10:20 AM. Reason: from zero to one
    - Frank Zappa

Nascar Pool Diecast Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    so far those that have submitted their answers = zero

I had mentioned earlier in the year that if I could I would make everyone a winner and I have done my best to do that.
    This last contest for a diecast is part of that.

The list shown below is the eligible members for this diecast win
    Capt.Kangaroo
    carlosman
    Marley
    Orziz
    crazed 7.2
    erickson
    bigstar
    looks like no one wants it. if I were eligible I would have submitted by now.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ranagee View Post
    looks like no one wants it. if I were eligible I would have submitted by now.
    That's a Big 10-4 for 4me also...! Cant wait to see what crazed 7.2 picks for the answers...!

i want in just dont have time i would luv win cars are best who won other pool?

Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    i want in just dont have time i would luv win cars are best who won other pool?
    superbox won the diecast raffle sponsored by Minitor
    Minitor is 2018 Season Champ
    - Frank Zappa

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast