crazybobs TV Expert

After dating a young lady for ...

After dating a young lady for some time a young man decides it is time to marry her.

He proceeds with all the necessary plans and finally the day comes.

On the day of the wedding the young man has yet to pay the pastor for performing the ceremony. However the pastor has a plan.

The service proceeds as planned the vows are exchanged etc.

Now it is time for the groom to kiss his bride. The pastor sees this as the perfect opportunity to ask to be paid. He pulls the young man aside and asks him. Can you please pay me?

Not wanting to create a seen the young man asked. How much do I owe you?

The pastor thinks quickly and replies, pay me according to your wife's beauty.

The young man discretely pulled out five dollars and gave it to the pastor.

Although annoyed by this, the pastor continues the ceremony and says; you may now kiss the bride.

At this point the veil is lifted from the brides face to allow the groom to kiss her.

As the groom is about to kiss his new bride the pastor interrupts and promptly hand the groom four dollars and fifty cents.

Junoir Member
    Where would you go on a first date craigslist memphis personal? Girls, would you pay for yourself and guys, would you pay for your date? In any case, I think that wherever you go, to a restaurant or an inexpensive cafe, do not order anything expensive. I always suggest paying for my meal myself. If a guy insists on paying, I let him do it. But it's always worth offering I suppose.

OK, that's bad........seriously
    "Glass Half Full Always"

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    That's one to Watch...!!!
    WWJD...!!!