Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    TV Addicted
    Speaking of Mental Midgets ................. My goodness ............. This guy just could not get it..................... Yeah buddy go to youtube ......

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bingoz View Post
    Speaking of Mental Midgets ................. My goodness ............. This guy just could not get it..................... Yeah buddy go to youtube ......
    it was prolly all a pre-planned attack or pre-planned agenda... I seen it coming last night when the thread was first posted.
    I knew it then, that this was gonna go bad and sure enough our poster took every opportunity to piss people off
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    And I think this about ends your time here
    at least they had an appropriate username

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    it was prolly all a pre-planned attack or pre-planned agenda... I seen it coming last night when the thread was first posted.
    I knew it then, that this was gonna go bad and sure enough our poster took every opportunity to piss people off
    not pissed
    enjoyed watching them dig their own grave

Quote Originally Posted by dishuser View Post
    not pissed
    enjoyed watching them dig their own grave
    lol... I know

Pissed me off thou... with the comments made towards our members .. grrrrrr
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Ambassador
    Thanks guys. I had a nice, good laugh to begin my Saturday. I missed all this last night.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Lightbulb

What delicacy posted maybe could have, should have and even would have been posted in the Kodi Section for FREE TV, esp using Rabbit Ears or any OTA Antenna...! As for the Channel Guide, Google and Bing show Many...! Some of the shows they were talking about are Broadcast on Local Channels and if One is connected to the Internet with a PC then One can usually get all the Local Channels for FREE, at least all 65 of the ones I get are...! For anything else there is this Option called "Live Streaming" for lots of those specials... JMO...!

They Were Wrong to Type what was Typed about the Members of this site and I Applaud crazed 8.4 for Actions taken...! For what it is Worth, "Job Well Done Boss...!"

TV Addicted
    out of respect for crazed and iptvtalk i removed my post.....

iptvTalk is not about the tons of free content on the web.
    We are not gonna be responsible in having to check each and every website or link that gets posted. If we did not check each site or source, and allowed the tons to be posted then we would not be a secure site for our members, and in fact may lead many members into trouble with viruses and the like... so we are not gonna go that way, never even had a plan on going that way
    IPTVTalk is a sponser site of Rocket, NFPS and iptv66
    - Frank Zappa

That's why Ryu loves iptvtalk🙂. No compromise on safety and security. Iptvtalk rocks✌️
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast