Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by delicacy View Post
    moving from an octa core to quad core ? what a loss.. still waiting the live tv content..
    Waiting for live-Tv ..does not work....You actually have to subscribe to an IPTV Service....no matter what box you have.........

These are the Services this forum supports ............ great channel list................NFPS, IPTV66 or Rocket

Banned
    knowing i lose 4 cores, its hard to believe
    the 3900 was a fluke
    just like the 3000m
    a new model with 4gb ram is in the worx

Banned
    oh and the stealthtvbox??
    lmfao

Banned
    Yes stealthbox is funny, but it's taking me forever to laugh about it:

"Q2 ARE THERE ANY MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTIONS INVOLVED?A2 Absolutely NOT! - that is the main goal of the Stealth TV Box! - to have you cut your cable or satellite bill and even get rid of your Netflix, Hulu, Vudu or Amazon Prime accounts & trips to RedBox! - YES, it takes getting used to watching your favorite TV shows and Movies "On Demand" (when YOU want to, not when they "Air") - but it just makes sense... watch WHAT YOU WANT - WHEN YOU WANT - COMMERCIAL FREE!"

& i love floder's contracts forcing approach: "Waiting for live-Tv ..does not work...." he just grabbed a buzztv, one o the most powerfull iptv boxes available" & the main button does not work, aww.. makes sense.

Again, i'm not here for that floder, no need to waste your time..

so dishuser is now telling me 3000m is a fluke..

I hope Maestro enlights me about live tv button's content, but principally, available channels at no cost.

Banned
    I can get the same as stealthtv with a $40 box...lol

Banned
    Good point dishuser.. but i have to make a choice & cant wait for a buzztv replacement,
    maybe Maestro has the last answer, but i still need to know what channels i get,
    i cant find videos related to live tv icon..

Banned
    Good point dishuser.. but i have to make a choice & cant wait for a buzztv replacement,
    maybe Maestro has the last answer, but i still need to know what channels i get,
    i cant find videos related to live tv icon..
    live tv is a paid service which you don't want
    so enjoy one of the 100's of free iptv out there that freeze and buffer and are nearly impossible to navigate
    good luck with that

Banned
    thanks for your confirmation, another midget trying to force me to pay subscriptions, i now understand that this forum isnt made to discuss about iptv qualities but to force subscriptions marketing. i'm in the wrong place.
    as for your infantilism starting with go with the 3000, then it's crap & then u need subscriptions with an infantile icon, i'll have to find out by myself if live tv is really subscription based on youtube or elsewhere,
    cuz there r limits in imbecility. cuz ur of no help at all.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Live TV button is to access a server and it's content thru an onboard connection application.
    It does not access any 'free' online TV, that is not it's function.

Listen to what these guys are saying to you, they are giving you all your answers
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    thanks for your confirmation, another midget trying to force me to pay subscriptions, i now understand that this forum isnt made to discuss about iptv qualities but to force subscriptions marketing. i'm in the wrong place.
    as for your infantilism starting with go with the 3000, then it's crap & then u need subscriptions with an infantile icon, i'll have to find out by myself if live tv is really subscription based on youtube or elsewhere,
    cuz there r limits in imbecility. cuz ur of no help at all.
    And I think this about ends your time here
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast