3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Cool Noise from Out There...

Code:
    https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-46811618

"Astronomers have revealed details of mysterious signals emanating from a distant galaxy, picked up by a telescope in Canada.

The precise nature and origin of the blasts of radio waves is unknown.

Among the 13 fast radio bursts, known as FRBs, was a very unusual repeating signal, coming from the same source about 1.5 billion light years away.

Such an event has only been reported once before, by a different telescope.

"Knowing that there is another suggests that there could be more out there," said Ingrid Stairs, an astrophysicist from the University of British Columbia (UBC).

"And with more repeaters and more sources available for study, we may be able to understand these cosmic puzzles - where they're from and what causes them."

The CHIME observatory, located in British Columbia's Okanagan Valley, consists of four 100-metre-long, semi-cylindrical antennas, which scan the entire northern sky each day.

The telescope only got up and running last year, detecting 13 of the radio bursts almost immediately, including the repeater."

1st Known Interstellar Visitor Gets Weirder: 'Oumuamua Likely Had 2 Stars :

Code:
    1st Known Interstellar Visitor Gets Weirder: 'Oumuamua Likely Had 2 Stars
    Image :
    Code:
    https://img.purch.com/h/1400/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zcGFjZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzA3NS8wNjAvb3JpZ2luYWwvNjIxX2ludGVyc3RlbGxhcl9hc3Rlcm9pZC5qcGc=

Big Picture and Cool Story with it at the 1st Link..!

A Little Humor...?!?

"The aliens have landed.

Or at least, they’re about to. That’s a reasonable takeaway when a renowned Harvard astronomer publicly declares, without apparent fear of repercussion, that he believes an alien spaceship may be orbiting our planet.

Belief in the little green men (or tall, suspiciously Nordic, hyper-enlightened space brethren, depending on whose accounts you believe) has long been a one-way ticket to social disrepute. It belongs to the chainsmoking Nevada diner waitress, the virginal malcontent reading anti-Semitic lizard people websites in his mother’s basement, the aunt whose minivan is littered with pamphlets on lesser-known Marian apparitions and dire end-times prophecies, the bearded ’70s peace-and-love guru who later turned out to be a sex criminal. It is precisely three steps above joining the Black Hebrew Israelites.

But that seems to be changing. A new book by D.W. Pasulka — professor and chair of the department of philosophy and religion at the University of North Carolina Wilmington — American Cosmic: UFOs Religion, and Technology, focuses not on grassroots investigative societies or marginal cults, but on UFO believers in the halls of power.

Her narrative begins on a drive through the hills with pioneering computer scientist, venture capitalist, and ufologist Jacques Vallee. “Silicon Valley is full of secrets,” he tells her. It ends in the Vatican Secret Archives (alas, not because the Ultimate Clue lies steganographically hidden in a Templar codex).

Along the way, Pasulka meets “Tyler,” a biomedical technology mogul associated with the U.S. space program. Tyler is the most curious part of a curious book. Like most of the scientists, government researchers, and tech giants Pasulka quotes, Tyler’s real name remains a secret. But Pasulka has presumably done scholarly due diligence on his background, which would otherwise be hard to believe: Tyler has over 40 biotech patents to his name, many of which he believes were communicated to him by non-human intelligence. He works in a government program where, according to him, the kind of intricate security-clearance labyrinths one might find in an X-Files episode are the norm. “I don’t know who is responsible for putting me on these jobs. I think that somehow they are responsible for it. My own direct boss doesn’t know what I do. This is how the program works.”..."...!

More Here :
    Code:
    https://theoutline.com/post/7215/american-cosmic-review-aliens-are-extremely-real?zd=1&zi=l2rw4vel
    Sorry, only 2 Pictures...! One at the Top and down further another one that is the Cover Shot of Her Book...!

More Interesting(?) Tidbits :
    Code:
    http://proofofalien.com/top-10-evidences-proof-of-aliens-living-among-us/
    Code:
    http://proofofalien.com/weird-alien-body-was-found-in-meteorite-unbelievable/
    YES, There are Pictures...!

Copyright © 2019 Proof Of Aliens Life.
    Proudly powered by WordPress

cool stuff.
    today im getting loud noise from neighbor playing very loud music all day and can not even take little nap
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

try Ear Plugs..! Lol...!

well its morning here now so its too late. but will try that next time
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Lightbulb

While You are Out and About, Look Up every once-in-awhile...! Never know what might bee Seen by always looking down...!