Are the USA Standard definition stations being replaced with the HD ones?

For Example: Comedy Central in standard definition, the url ends with 17.ts Comedy Central HD, before they went down had a url that ended with 9864.ts Now today, Comedy Central HD has a url that ends with 17.ts Are the streams for the HD being swapped and put on the standard definition URLS? I found this to be the case for all the HD Stations that are back up.

They sure know how to make things confusing!

It appears that when they removed the HD listings in the 9000's, they also removed 105 - 109.
    For some reason, ???, 105 - 109 are available at 9105 - 9109!

Why ask why, ...We know not why!
    /kens

Quote Originally Posted by kens View Post
    They sure know how to make things confusing!

It appears that when they removed the HD listings in the 9000's, they also removed 105 - 109.
    For some reason, ???, 105 - 109 are available at 9105 - 9109!

Why ask why, ...We know not why!
    /kens
    I just don't want to modify my custom mu3 playlist if they are bringing it back, as everything is sync perfectly with schedules direct. But based on what they are doing, it looks like I may have too. It looks like they are merging the HD over to the old SD slots. So I have to remove all the 9000.ts HD Stations as they will not work. If this is the case, great...no point in having 2 sets of identical stations. But, the standard stations played well for those with slower bandwidth, the HD stations didn't work that well, despite having faster speeds. So if they are switching everything to HD...great, but I hope they fixed all the issues first.

Before they added the 9000's, those Channels you mentioned, were named with "HD" (Comedy Central East HD was 17.ts)
    After the HD's were added in the 9000's, Comedy Central East HD was 9864.ts and Comedy Central East was 17.ts

/kens

Quote Originally Posted by kens View Post
    Before they added the 9000's, those Channels you mentioned, were named with "HD" (Comedy Central East HD was 17.ts)
    After the HD's were added in the 9000's, Comedy Central East HD was 9864.ts and Comedy Central East was 17.ts

/kens
    I will remove them and save them in a separate m3u file in case they reactivate them.