Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mac id

Mac id

How to change Mac I'd .
    How does it work ?

Click the Mac# in your settings.
    An edit window will appear.
    Change the last 3 Hex digits ( ex: 00:1A:79:1A:2B:3C - Change to 00:1A:79:1A:4B:6D)
    Save settings.

Go to your Donation info page. Click Change IPTV MAC. In the Text box enter 00:1A:79:1A:4B:6D Then click Apply.
    *(As long as that random MAC# is not in use by another user, you will get a Confirmation OK.)

Shutdown your STB. Restart and your Portal will reload using the new MAC# that links to your Donation3.
    /kens

Which box are you refering to
    I don't see Mac in settings in xtreamz x1 box

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    the MAC will show in the iptv menus somewhere, Use the SetuP button on the remote and scroll them menus (be sure to scroll all the way to the right to bring up one more menu)
    Or flip that x1 over and on the underside is a stickier with the MAC showing there.

I do not recall without actually connecting this xtreanmz box weather you can change it's MAC or not
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Okay, if you have the newest firmware updated then the menus changed a bit from original.
    And it is in the 'Profile' menu that you may find the MAC and any functions related.

here is the quote...
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    The home screen shortcuts have changed with the newer firmware.

Previously shown shortcuts on the Home Screen...
    --XLive -here is your iptv server setup. In here you can also see the MAC that may be needed when setting up your server connection at the service website.
    --App Store
    --TV Apps
    --Browser
    --Settings

New Home Screen shortcuts...
    --LiveTV
    --VOD
    --Youtube
    --Netflix
    --Recording
    --Profile -iptv server setup menus

To see your APPs installed, you now will only need to depress the Setup button on your RCU.
    Which is also where the Data Reset function and Network functions among other things can be found.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

yes, you can change your Mac. hit Xlive icon from home screen. while xlive app is opened look at bottom left corner if it shows you to press any color button to change your Mac if not then try to add portal and look again at bottom left corner and you will see color button to change your Mac.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    yes, you can change your Mac. hit Xlive icon from home screen. while xlive app is opened look at bottom left corner if it shows you to press any color button to change your Mac if not then try to add portal and look again at bottom left corner and you will see color button to change your Mac.
    so cool .. thnx Ryu

did you notice that with the newer firmware that the XLive shortcut is no longer there thou... The LiveTV is probaaly the same , I would think thou

thnx bud

now follow kens direction on how to change the MAC number itself
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    so cool .. thnx Ryu

did you notice that with the newer firmware that the XLive shortcut is no longer there thou... The LiveTV is probaaly the same , I would think thou

thnx bud

now follow kens direction on how to change the MAC number itself
    no problem my friend. I learn from this site and help members if I can
    well crazed I don't have xtreamx but bough me buzz little while ago lol. but I remember helping one friend while ago and I changed his Mac address just incase someone locks his Mac. I will find out from him for update soon.
    im waiting to win farmoluer lol
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

hey sarkar, we also have raffle going on. lets play for free and you can win very good box. for free
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...581#post249581

Xlive and liveTv are the same

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast