The house with a clock in it's walls.

Hello, I was just wondering if a copy of The House with a Clock in it's Walls (in english) had made it to the playlist yet?
    I'd seen the spanish version previously, but had yet to see an english version. Maybe I missed it?
    Anyway, just thought I'd ask.
    Thanks

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    most of them Search Engines work, depending which Player or etc you may be using.
    Even with a fresh hard copy of the m3u Playlist from the server and opened with Notepad Editor on your desktop and then use the Find function found in the Editor's top tabs, that will get you the answers
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

I tried doing that and could only find a copy with the (ES) with it. So I'm guessing an english copy has yet to make it to the list.
    I haven't found a way to search with perfect player yet?
    I'm officially requesting an english version to be added, please.

One more little comment, thanks so much guys for keeping things rolling!

iptv
    I had requested it previously in another thread as well, the Spanish section seems to get the family movies for some reason but we don't get them at all in the English section (VOD)

TV Addicted
    I dont have the service did you guys check to see if their dual audio?

iptv
    The Spanish section section has it with audio in English and with Spanish subtitles

That is really good to know, as I've been editing my VOD playlist and removing anything with either the (ES) designation, or "Peliculas" label. Now I'm concerned I've been missing out on a bunch of films. Grrrr, oh well, better to learn now than never!