Junoir Member

LG TV Stb-emu black screen

I have an LG TV and have installed the stb emu from the lg web store.
    I have been able to add a portal, the channels show up for the live tv but when i select the channel, all i get is a black screen. the video club movies are working fine.

Research tells me I should try to change the media player, however was wondering how I can exercise that option using my tv remote

TIA

Quote Originally Posted by kaddu747 View Post
    I have been able to add a portal, the channels show up for the live tv but when i select the channel, all i get is a black screen. the video club movies are working fine.

Research tells me I should try to change the media player, however was wondering how I can exercise that option using my tv remote

TIA
    Your ISP may be blocking your LiveTV channels (.TS format)
    VOD channels are .MP4, and used by many streaming sites (Netflix, amazon etc.) so they do not block those.
    .TS is mainly IPTV streams. and i have seen this being done (most instances have been Caribbean locals).
    /kens

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by kaddu747 View Post

TIA
    First, exit out of everything and go back to your Home screen. Click on Google Playstore and search for MPV android player. Download and install it. Exit out of Playstore. Go back into STB Emulator Pro app and let it connect to the server. Go to right upper corner to where your STB Emulator "Settings" and scroll down to media player. scroll down and select MPV Player. Exit out. Reboot the STB Emulator App, let it connect and select channels.
    Please allow time for the media player to play and change channels if your channel doesn't come up or a black screen is showing. Changing channels helps the MPV player to select the right video and audio codecs.