Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    This is not about what the banner displays now... the banner when read, does not mislead anyone.
    This is about members able to get on site or not and is why banner always had both URLs.
    Changing the banner now does not help anything.
    Let me worry about what thread may be useless or not, thank-you.
    Simple, yes ?
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Watered Down
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    This is not about what the banner displays now... the banner when read, does not mislead anyone.
    This is about members able to get on site or not and is why banner always had both URLs.
    Changing the banner now does not help anything.
    Let me worry about what thread may be useless or not, thank-you.
    Simple, yes ?
    Oh yes boss. Very simple. If the .nl doesn't work remove it from site. Or do redirect to assist members to .net.Yes simple. Still waiting for my member title as in PM you sent me couple months back, go ahead and change it now. Feel free.

Quote Originally Posted by stilled View Post
    Oh yes boss. Very simple. If the .nl doesn't work remove it from site. Or do redirect to assist members to .net.Yes simple. Still waiting for my member title as in PM you sent me couple months back, go ahead and change it now. Feel free.
    I had forgotten about that change of title. I knew there were approx 8 or 9 things I had to get done once I was able to... but I missed some it seems
    I thought I had asked you about it again but sorry I do forget. I erase my messages often and prolly have erased them 4 or 5 times since then.
    Send me new message.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Watered Down
    Well, then PM sent,

Quote Originally Posted by stilled View Post
    Well, then PM sent,
    done deal

other stuff mentioned here in this thread and some other things too concerning that URL will be changed too
    thnx guys

And yes I do get cranky... sorry about all that
    - Frank Zappa

Watered Down
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    done deal

other stuff mentioned here in this thread and some other things too concerning that URL will be changed too
    thnx guys

And yes I do get cranky... sorry about all that
    Thank you, much appreciated,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12