Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Windows 10 Finally Surpasses Windows 7

c/p
    "Windows 10 Finally Surpasses Windows 7 Marketshare, Now The Most Popular And Used Desktop OS. It may have taken longer than some would have expected, but Microsoft’s Windows 10 is now being used by more people than its most popular predecessor, Windows 7.
    This comes after the switch had already taken place among gamers who use Steam, but following the release of the latest numbers from NetMarketShare for December 2018, Windows 10 has finally overtaken Windows 7."
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    LMAO as 4me was Happy, Very HAPPY with Windows 98SE...!

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    LMAO as 4me was Happy, Very HAPPY with Windows 98SE...!
    when I first cracked my windows xp @ age of 11, I was excited to upgrade but then I realized cracking windows 7 and 10 was more fun vs xp
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

I was even happy when I had windows, Mac, linux, and android all in one pc but got very upset when that pc got destroyed. what a nightmare but im happy with my current windows xp

Ambassador
    My computer tech warns against using 10 as it mines so much of the user's info.

Everybody is on bandwagon after crtics say it was going to fail.
    Lets Go !

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabacho View Post
    My computer tech warns against using 10 as it mines so much of the user's info.
    AH so says the guy that has one of those google things hanging from his ceiling to keep him company and to have some one to talk to.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeit1 View Post
    AH so says the guy that has one of those google things hanging from his ceiling to keep him company and to have some one to talk to.
    that's why I have 9 dogs instead...lol

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by dishuser View Post
    that's why I have 9 dogs instead...lol
    That would work but couldn't handle cleaning the poop!!

get active
    I have used windows ever since DOS and Windows 10 Pro was just too imposing with its crapware. Turn things off, it turns it back on before you leave the configuration page. I had enough of Microsoft products as it just will not allow you to delete, choose or run Windows in a way that doesn't restrict, impose of configure it the way I want it so adios Windows, Hello Linux Mint and Android. Apple and Windows is sliding backwards in their OS's, Apps, laptops and cellphones. Top dog has the Huawei P20 Mate Pro with 8gb ram 256gb rom but it comes in several versions but focus on the Global version as it works anywhere on the planet. Be warned, its made in China but it is far from cheap with its onboard 40 mega pixel camera, 3 lenses with an OLED screen that drops your jaw as soon as you fire it up. Definitely an eye popper running on Android 9.0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast