Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: H96 Max Plus

Johnstede ..........look in the settings of the box and tell me what the firmware or Rom ver is............ wondering if it's hs2734
    Last edited by floder2; 02-06-2019 at 07:48 PM.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    Johnstede ..........look in the settings of the box and tell me what the firmware or Rom ver is............ wondering if it's hs2734
    Version: 8.1.0

Android security level: July 5, 2018

Kernel version: 4.4.120 (gcc version 6.3.1 20170404 (Linaro GCC 6.3-2017.05)
    Fri Nov 23 22:13:28 CST 2018

Build: rk3328-user B.1.0 OPM6.171019.030.B1 221510 user-keys

I hope this is the info you were looking for.

yes...thank you ....well I have the same Kernel Version and same Build ......just don't understand why the Bluetooth will not work ..........if I go to settings and then More Settings........I see connect devices to bluetooth
    but there is a slide for turning on.....have to use a mouse to turn it on....but none of my bluetooth devices will get detected .........if i back out the detect bluetooth will turn off..............Can it show this connect bluetooth in setttings but still not have the hardware internally for bluetooth ?

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    yes...thank you ....well I have the same Kernel Version and same Build ......just don't understand why the Bluetooth will not work ..........if I go to settings and then More Settings........I see connect devices to bluetooth
    but there is a slide for turning on.....have to use a mouse to turn it on....but none of my bluetooth devices will get detected .........if i back out the detect bluetooth will turn off..............Can it show this connect bluetooth in setttings but still not have the hardware internally for bluetooth ?
    Hi Floder2, I'm trying to help where I can. I have read on other forums that some boxes with the same version are faulty boxes when it comes to the Bluetooth not working. I'm not sure if I'm just lucky that mine is working.

Please try this. Have your Bluetooth switched off on your TV Box. Also your device Bluetooth must also be switched off. Then switch your on your TV box Bluetooth and search for device. At the same time switch on your Bluetooth on your device that you want to connect to the TV Box. Also make sure you stand right next to your TV box when doing this. Then see if this works. I'll check on something else tonight when I'm home if there is another solution regarding the Bluetooth connectivity. I'll take some screen shots as well. Currently I have my headphones and game controller connected to my TV box.

Junoir Member
    Also see these comments from another buyer, with the same problem as other guys. Do a factory reset.

Hi,
    Just received my 4/64 version today and BT is not working.
    Is there a solution to this problem ?
    Regards

hey SBMK,,,i know you have probably been setting it up and a lot of work goes into that, but the seller would probably say to do this first.....do a factory reset...its possible that may fix it...reason why i say that i bought a box that had a problem with the display and doing a factory reset fixed it.....can hurt anything

factory reset did not work......one of the first things I tried......I also saw comments from other forums and know that there is a problem............Did see where some were successful when flashing a custom ROM or different Firmware...............via usb port.......computer to box with FactoryTool_v1.6

Junoir Member
    Any knows if stbemu works Good on this box? or is there something better but works the same when changing channel as with the stbemu Look.....

TV Addicted
    Perfect Player ..works.................

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123