Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junoir Member

Buzz 3000 download speed

Hi,
    I am new to iptv so bare with me if I sound like I don't know what I am doing, Cause I don't.
    I have a very good internet service and I get 80+ mbps download speed on my PC and my iphone. I have 2 Buzz 3000 units and the download speed on them is 15 or less. I get a lot of freezing. I have tried several streaming services and have the same problem to some degree with all of them. The worst was vader when I ran the apk. I personally think it is an issue with not enough memory to buffer but not sure. Why is there such a difference in download speed between my PC and iphone and buzz units?
    BTW everything is on 5g wifi.
    I would really appreciate some help.

Doug

Try hard wiring you buzztv box to the router.............instead of WiFi

Warrior
    I have just over 12 and no issues with freezing,running 2 units at same time
    Do you clean your cache?
    Last edited by NBS; 12-31-2018 at 05:36 PM.

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougm View Post
    Hi,
    I am new to iptv so bare with me if I sound like I don't know what I am doing, Cause I don't.
    I have a very good internet service and I get 80+ mbps download speed on my PC and my iphone. I have 2 Buzz 3000 units and the download speed on them is 15 or less. I get a lot of freezing. I have tried several streaming services and have the same problem to some degree with all of them. The worst was vader when I ran the apk. I personally think it is an issue with not enough memory to buffer but not sure. Why is there such a difference in download speed between my PC and iphone and buzz units?
    BTW everything is on 5g wifi.
    I would really appreciate some help.

Doug
    I run a Buzz on wifi with no problems.But i'm also close to the router.How far away are you and how many walls you have to go through makes a difference. Mabe check and see how strong the signal is.Then you also have the problem of maybe having to much traffic on your wireless.Allot of things come in to play when using wireless.If can't hard wire it like floder says.You may be able to use power line adapters.

first, I would try what floder2 recommended. second, try to download lates update thats available for buzz. if you have that already then I would reboot modem, router and box and try again. if still then I would factory reset my box and start for scratch. if still same then I would try on different box just to see if its server, your box, or your router/signals related. hope you will be able to fix your problem. plz let us know.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Junoir Member
    I have tried hard wiring them and it made little or no difference. This problem has been going on since I got the boxes 2 months ago. I have reset everything several times. I am now thinking of trying a new mag box. What do you think of that idea?

Ambassador
    How old is your router?As for a mag your just wasting your money.

Hard wire is the way to go. Got 1 Gig internet and hardwired my buzz and Nvidia and both run awesome.

Junoir Member
    OK, I will crawl around in the crawl space and run a cable. The router is new. I will see how it goes from there. Any recommendations on streaming services?

Warrior
    you still didnt anser if you were cleaning cache
    also try new file

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast