Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by stilled View Post
    I would think time to get a new box brand, just my suspicion, lol,
    Btw, there's going be a raffle for formuler z7+ With 5G on this site very soon. Keep eye on it. You can win for free as well😎😎😎😎😎😎. Of course one lucky member already won 1 of them.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Watered Down
    More of a shield guy, lol,

TV Addicted
    My box works great. Very simple solution for us that have them. Just don't update anymore. That said I was looking at another Mag. If they shut down proven portals after a hearing that is one thing. To do it unilaterally on just a suspicion is another. I wonder if the sales will drop so much that they go under..... Everyone knows that there is more than 5% watching. Common sense in my humble opinion. Just have to wait and see I gues. Until then I am looking at other options besides Infomir. That is like going after the gun manufacturer since they can't take guns.

You misunderstood me.
    Infomir would, theoretically, disable VOD access on the site(s) in question, on the backend, not the individual users devices (if the Order was for VOD items).

/kens

Junoir Member
    One of the members over on Reddit's IPTV sub figured out how to get around the block:
    Explanation in post and he will possibly be sharing patched firmware for boxes that blocks the blacklist.
    Edit: It's probably a little more advanced for the average user:

But as he mentions in the OP he will try to get the firmware's patched and shared by the weekend.

Code:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/IPTV/comments/aesulq/defeating_the_infomirmag_portal_blocking/
    Code:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/IPTV/comments/aesulq/defeating_the_infomirmag_portal_blocking/edsaen1/
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 01-11-2019 at 08:39 PM.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    thnx for sharing BliNDF123
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 01-11-2019 at 11:29 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

So you are saying, not safe to buy a Mag box. I have a Mag 250 that is still working on iptv.

Banned
    Mags are fine . Blame the provider .

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by ssathi View Post
    Mags are fine . Blame the provider .
    that makes 0 sense

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.crane View Post
    So you are saying, not safe to buy a Mag box. I have a Mag 250 that is still working on iptv.
    you are okay.
    It is not about being save or not... maybe about loosing connection.

But you are save bro.... keep informed on further progress and or news
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast