Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Junoir Member
    Hi guys I know this is an old thread but here goes I have been sent by mistake four MG Pro pure linux boxes and I got a trial m3u for one of them and it allows me to access VOD and series but it updates live Tv but won't let me access it. Any Ideas please.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billsage View Post
    Hi guys I know this is an old thread but here goes I have been sent by mistake four MG Pro pure linux boxes and I got a trial m3u for one of them and it allows me to access VOD and series but it updates live Tv but won't let me access it. Any Ideas please.
    probably all depends on what the server is allowing. Hard to say thou.
    Its an unknown server, so its an issue we can't help with
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    [QUOTE=crazed 8.4;275799]probably all depends on what the server is allowing. Hard to say thou.
    Its an unknown server, so its an issue we can't help with [/QUOTE
    Thank you for the reply I used the same suppliers trial on an android box and it worked fine.I suspect the software is out of date but I can't find any update for it.
    oranthservice.site:85/mg_pro/upgrade/3 is current software.Any ideas guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Billsage View Post
    If sent by mistake, send them back and get Android units.
    As for this Thread, Infomir can only block portals if you are accessing Servers using MAC Authentication client/server protocol.
    M3u playlists use another access method,
    /Shooty

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011