Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    try re-installing that NoBlock file.
    I was reading and it says that Auto Purging may still happen, if that does happen, then a re-install may fix it
    Reinstalled it thrice but its still locked.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    January 16th, 2019, the District Court in Bremen, Germany granted preliminary injunctions against two distributors selling certain set-top boxes in Germany.
    The contested devices (set-top boxes), among other things, emulated the MAC addresses of Infomir’s MAG set-top boxes. The Court prohibited the distributors from selling these and other devices that emulated Infomir’s MAG set-top boxes.

And then at a technology exhibition in March.....
    CABSAT 2019: Shenzhen GYS Technology Co., Ltd. booth shutdown.
    Published on 15/03/2019
    The administration of CABSAT exhibition, which was held in Dubai, UAE from 12 to 14 of March, terminated contract, shut down the booth and restricted access to the event for Shenzhen GYS Technology Co., Ltd., a Chinese manufacturer of IPTV devices.
    The reason for this was a violation of the event’s policies and encroachment on the products of the Infomir group of Companies.
    Shenzhen GYS Technology products emulated Infomir’s MAG set-top boxes, which allowed them to utilize Infomir’s Middleware, the software for managing IPTV/OTT projects.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    well I got image no block loaded but still no love.
    I unplugged dongle in back
    put fat 32 usb in back usb port
    plugged in box while pushing button above volume with 3 dots
    chose upgrade tools
    usb bootstrap press ok
    image loaded
    shows no block image
    on start up I have a different look instead of black I have informir logo with hdmi etc
    after few minutes sometimes I get that portal loading but most of the time no. I have 2 different iptv providers that I am a r****ler of so I kno mac is loaded in both
    properly but I still get black screen. I think this may be an expensive door stop but I ran out of doors because my dreamboxes, SV, Ariza, 3100 Buzz all are on my doors have stops in and out
    I am not a quiter. I have all day and after this weekend the rest of my free time to beat informir at their game.

ON AN EDITORIAL NOTE; I find it funny that informir took this way for avoiding copyright illegalities when this is why they but the boxes and developed the software to do this and having a call home first written into the coding was why we are in this mess so instead of rewriting the files and "leaking" a fix, they chose to brick and disable all the devices that had complained server and were complained about. This almost a boycot time for them. I bought a dreamlink T2 but my 4gig android box may not ever get bricked from the company that made it. Most likely scenario is cheap stuff will break fast than good stuff. Next on my shopping list is a firestick
    NO MORE INFORMIR

NO MORE INFORMIR making a sign right now haha happy face every one

Junoir Member
    As posted in the MAG322 forum...is anyone here able to compile newer versions of the Custom No-Block firmware? Not sure about the other models, but the MAG322 has had a new official firmware release July 1st and it'd be really cool to have that made into CFW.

Junoir Member
    Have been 'testing' this today.
    Even thou the mag is not blocked, I did not like the idea that informir could at any time, so I loaded this NOBLOCK custom image file... and the 'phone home' thing is never a good thing to have anyway

Loading is easy enough.
    From the anonfile.com/w39c38qdba/NoBlock_zip file, grab the file folder which coincides with your mag box (mag254 or mag322 or etc). Transfer it to your FAT32 (or xFat) USB stick. It should be in a folder labeled as mag254 or whatever your box designation is. Inside that folder is a bootstrap file and an image file.
    Leave them both in that folder and with that folder on your USB storage drive insert into the Mag, pull the power cord,disconnect.
    Then while pressing and holding the menu button on your remote control, reattach power and let it boot into the setup menu.
    -Select Upgrade Tools
    -Select Upgrade from USB (bootstrap)
    -Yes

It will take just a few minutes to fully load. This does not erase your server setups.
    Onscreen prompts will tell you progress.
    Once it is loaded you can check in the Settings menu and in Device info.
    It will show NOBLOCK_254 as part of the image description.

Working like a champ !

credit to
    Thr0wawayicus

Models include:
    mag250
    mag254
    mag256
    mag322
    mag324
    * some mag models will not have the Bootstrap included as a separate 'file' in that folder.
    That is okay, just ensure you transfer the correct folder onto USB device.
    Hi Crazed,

Could you please provide any assistance with this? http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...l=1#post258082

Also, based on your experience. Should I change to another box cheaper and as reliable as the mag322? Which one?

Thanks in advance

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I don't know what to say about them Mag boxes any more.
    I have heard recently that the new firmware is no longer blocking portals, but is just what I heard and may not be true at all.
    Their Minstral middleware is now being used extensively and the newest firmware released may be addressing that, but again, I do not now for certain.

Listed below in no particular order re the boxes I'd recommend for IPTV service.
    Some are more pricey then others but they all are decent boxes for IPTV service.

Dreamlink T2
    Dreamlink Prime
    Dreamlink T3

EZ Media Player

Buzztv xpl3000 Basic
    Buzztv xpl3000
    Buzztv xr & xrs

Formuler Z7+ 5G
    Formuler Z8
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member

Red face

I don't know what to say about them Mag boxes any more.
    I have heard recently that the new firmware is no longer blocking portals, but is just what I heard and may not be true at all.
    Their Minstral middleware is now being used extensively and the newest firmware released may be addressing that, but again, I do not now for certain.

Listed below in no particular order re the boxes I'd recommend for IPTV service.
    Some are more pricey then others but they all are decent boxes for IPTV service.

Dreamlink T2
    Dreamlink Prime
    Dreamlink T3

EZ Media Player

Buzztv xpl3000 Basic
    Buzztv xpl3000
    Buzztv xr & xrs

Formuler Z7+ 5G
    Formuler Z8
    Thanks a lot buddy!

I just know that before I ran the Noblock patch, I updated the firmware with the latest version from infomir. I did not enter the portal url...just in case. As soon as that update is done a privacy and policy agreement popsup telling you that a looootttt of information from the user is going to be collected. Including portals, trafic, apps...and I did not see that with my MAG254. Lets just wait a see.
    I will definitely check on some of the boxes you recommend.

TV Addicted
    Has anyone gotten these boxes to work

TV Addicted
    working fine
    MAG 254 322 324 no problems

Still have stn blocked even after no block file. Internet provider is Liberty Puerto Rico.

Any updates on PR getting thos to work?

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast