Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Vice Admiral
    Just loaded on mag254, still getting page loading error.

TV Addicted
    I tried to load this file for the mag254 and I keep getting an error message. "file mag254/image update not present"

I've already used like 4 different usb drive and I formatted them all to fat32 and even tried exfat. I made sure to copy the entire folder with the "mag254" name and I also safely ejected the devices all the time andddd I tried both usb slots on the device and I'm still getting the error.

I don't know what else to try.

Edit: Was able to finally get this to work after trying 3 more USB drives lol.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    try downloading the file from the mediafire link shown below, and see if that makes a difference

Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/hqa0b0461iskblf/NoBlock.zip/file
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Hello guys,

With rootFS version: 2.20.10r2-322 I can no longer downgrade to the NoBlock firmware. It says "Unsupported Architecture".
    Is it possible to create a new noblock with the latest firmware? Or can I compile it myself what files are changed?

Quote Originally Posted by oquetuque View Post
    Hello guys,

With rootFS version: 2.20.10r2-322 I can no longer downgrade to the NoBlock firmware. It says "Unsupported Architecture".
    Is it possible to create a new noblock with the latest firmware? Or can I compile it myself what files are changed?
    did you use the correct 'No_Block' file for the 322 ?

I think shown in post #33 or #34, it shows how the guy compiled these No_Block files.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    did you use the correct 'No_Block' file for the 322 ?

I think shown in post #33 or #34, it shows how the guy compiled these No_Block files.
    Yes I used the No Block for the Mag 322 and it is not working, tried flashing over the "bios" as well.
    I saw comment #33 but that solution isn't working as well, I connected to the mag box over SSH and added the IP/URL to the hosts file, the file he mentions to delete doesn't exist on my mag, I rebooted but it is still blocking the service URL / Portal

try the method outlined in the post linked shown below
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...ist-on-Mag-STB

It discusses the Rocket server but nfps and iptv6 servers will be the same , except for their own websites.

And the link next link is a more in-depth look at how to get a Playlist copy or Playlist URL from service website.
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...ocket-Playlist

I do not know if this will work, but may be worth a try
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    try the method outlined in the post linked shown below
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...ist-on-Mag-STB

It discusses the Rocket server but nfps and iptv6 servers will be the same , except for their own websites.

And the link next link is a more in-depth look at how to get a Playlist copy or Playlist URL from service website.
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...ocket-Playlist

I do not know if this will work, but may be worth a try
    Hey sorry if I'm missing something, but that information has nothing to do with firmware?

Quote Originally Posted by oquetuque View Post
    Hey sorry if I'm missing something, but that information has nothing to do with firmware?
    correct. It is nothing to do with firmware.
    It's simply another method to connect to server thru the mag box options.
    I doubt that will work thou, if other does not.

Is it worth a try ?
    Sure

if anything, it may give insight to other things
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    correct. It is nothing to do with firmware.
    It's simply another method to connect to server thru the mag box options.
    I doubt that will work thou, if other does not.

Is it worth a try ?
    Sure

if anything, it may give insight to other things
    Thanks for your help, but it seems the newer Firmwares are blocking the downgrades, I didn't wanted to risk getting another mag box and I generally been having a lot of hardware problems with Mag, so I ordered an Amazon Fire Stick TV and going with STBEMU Pro for it.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast