TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    I thank you for the addition of the buzz 3900 sub section
    3900 ordered
    saw the air mouse remote for 14.95 at wws if anyone wants one
    what is wws?

Warrior
    worldwidesatellites

I picked one up at wws yesterday, as they are local to me in Mississauga. So far, so good. They still need to improve the PVR feature. Currently, it only has the ability to create custom recording in a 7 day window of the current week. It needs to be further improved so that you can make smart schedules, such as Daily, or Monday to Friday.

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by citrus View Post
    I picked one up at wws yesterday, as they are local to me in Mississauga. So far, so good. They still need to improve the PVR feature. Currently, it only has the ability to create custom recording in a 7 day window of the current week. It needs to be further improved so that you can make smart schedules, such as Daily, or Monday to Friday.
    Remember, it's a different unit and maybe using the same buzz version as everyone else with the 3000. So the PVR issues you have is the same I have on my 3000, which will be rectified in due coarse.

By the way, is it functioning well with all those power specs? Is it smooth? What about wifi connectivity?

TV Addicted
    I have been testing the 3900 for about two weeks and seems to be functioning better with the latest update.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by legsdiamo View Post
    I have been testing the 3900 for about two weeks and seems to be functioning better with the latest update.
    how's the pvr?
    especially concerning post #33

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dishuser View Post
    how's the pvr?
    especially concerning post #33
    no one wants to answer about that...
    Maybe because i instill that, but probably not

PVR function should be a private entity, not talked about.

Okay, it's 10 minutes to midnight and I am not making any sense !!!
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

What do you want to know about the PVR? Beyond what I reported, it works. I emailed BuzzTV, they already have my request for a custom schedule in the pipeline but no ETA.

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    It has 3 Gigs Ram (a gaming atmosphere) and most come included with that awesome ARG100 remote
    The QWERTY remote with the 3GB RAM is very nice feature.

I find pic quality to be lacking compared to other IPTV devices I've tested. Also, tested 2.5" drive as primary storage which did work great except the connection isn't very sturdy so drive will disconnect if box is moved around (I've experienced a couple times already).
    Owned devices: Nvidia Shield (2015 & 2017), Minix X8-H Plus, U1, U9-H, Dreamlink T1, Dreamlink T1 Plus, Avov Tvonline, Global media box 4k, Mi box, Buzz xpl2000, Buzz xpl3000, T95Z Plus, Formuler Z7+ (UK & NA)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast