Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junoir Member

OneIPTV - IPTV Player

I recommend the OneIPTV application to use IPTV lists in Android. I tried it and it's one of the best available in the store. I found it in a Youtube video and it goes pretty well.
    Features:
    - Allows loading lists through URLs and files.
    - Supports the M3U format.
    - Compatibility with external players.
    - Elegant and impressive layout.
    - Night mode.
    - Supports EPG.
    - Translation available in 20 languages: Catalan, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Bosnian, Romanian, Turkish, Serbian, Hindi, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese and Arabic.

Link:
    Code:
    ttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.supernova.simpleiptv"]https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.supernova.simpleiptv
    ]
    Last edited by catz; 12-28-2018 at 08:58 PM.

TV Addicted
    Good morning is a copy of iptv smarters pro. Let's try it

you should code that link.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Welcome to the Forum.
    Thanks for the Info.

You should try Perfect Players new version (1.5 on).
    It supports Xtream Code API login to the Servers now.
    *This gives you LiveTV/VOD with Metadata/Providers EPG, but also allows you to load external EPG Source, m3u playlists for VOD & TV
    /kens

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by kens View Post
    Welcome to the Forum.
    Thanks for the Info.

You should try Perfect Players new version (1.5 on).
    It supports Xtream Code API login to the Servers now.
    *This gives you LiveTV/VOD with Metadata/Providers EPG, but also allows you to load external EPG Source, m3u playlists for VOD & TV
    /kens
    kens, I have been trying the Perfect Player as you recommended, but have trouble with the download of your EPG. Very rarely will the full EPG download. In most instances only a few epg channels download, eg.. 9, 29, 48, 63, etc and not the 400+ channnels I know the EPG contains! Any suggestions as to what steps I can take to address this problem? I like the PP but without an EPG, other players such as OneIPTV Player recommended by Vietto earlier might be worthwhile considering.

Quote Originally Posted by vtaylor1229 View Post
    kens, I have been trying the Perfect Player as you recommended, but have trouble with the download of your EPG. Very rarely will the full EPG download. In most instances only a few epg channels download, eg.. 9, 29, 48, 63, etc and not the 400+ channnels I know the EPG contains! Any suggestions as to what steps I can take to address this problem? I like the PP but without an EPG, other players such as OneIPTV Player recommended by Vietto earlier might be worthwhile considering.
    If you are using v1.5 on, and using the XC (Xtream code) login method, it loads the Providers guide, not mine.
    What specifically is the setup for PP?
    Are you using a playlist made from a Template?
    Are you using the Server URL Link(Full playlist)?
    Are you using the XC instead of URL or m3u playlist?
    What Guide are you using (guide_kens.xml or guide_ks.xml)? *use guide_ks.xml

/kens

TV Addicted
    If you are using v1.5 on, and using the XC (Xtream code) login method, it loads the Providers guide, not mine.
    What specifically is the setup for PP?
    Are you using a playlist made from a Template?
    Are you using the Server URL Link(Full playlist)?
    Are you using the XC instead of URL or m3u playlist?
    What Guide are you using (guide_kens.xml or guide_ks.xml)? *use guide_ks.xml

/kens
    kens thanks for your quick response. I am using my windows laptop to play PP through Bluestacks(I don't have android equipment). The version of PP that I am using (Idon''t know) was downloaded in Bluestacks from the Google App Store. The playlist was made from your template which you sent me in a previouus post. I had to only put in my portal and id/password, etc.. I am using the m3u playlist and your guide with "guide_ks.xml". The full playlist always loads. It is only the guide which partly loads. I have no trouble using your guide (EPG) in Kodi/IPTV Simple Client

Quote Originally Posted by vtaylor1229 View Post
    kens thanks for your quick response. I am using my windows laptop to play PP through Bluestacks(I don't have android equipment). The version of PP that I am using (Idon''t know) was downloaded in Bluestacks from the Google App Store. The playlist was made from your template which you sent me in a previouus post. I had to only put in my portal and id/password, etc.. I am using the m3u playlist and your guide with "guide_ks.xml". The full playlist always loads. It is only the guide which partly loads. I have no trouble using your guide (EPG) in Kodi/IPTV Simple Client
    I just tried the same using bluestacks on my laptop and was missing many channels epg data also.
    Dont know why???
    PP on all STB's works perfectly.
    Not going to bother checking why!
    (PP on BlStx is not a popular setup)

In your Settings. General - EPG 2
    enter this URL (Providers EPG - You have to change xportal/ xdonation to your info)
    Code:
    http://xportal:80/xmltv.php?username=xdonation&password=xdonation
    *set both guides to refresh at each update / Enable XMLTV type format

/kens

If you look on Google play reviews they say it doesn't work
    Lets Go !

TV Addicted
    I just tried the same using bluestacks on my laptop and was missing many channels epg data also.
    Dont know why???
    PP on all STB's works perfectly.
    Not going to bother checking why!
    (PP on BlStx is not a popular setup)

In your Settings. General - EPG 2
    enter this URL (Providers EPG - You have to change xportal/ xdonation to your info)
    Code:
    http://xportal:80/xmltv.php?username=xdonation&password=xdonation
    *set both guides to refresh at each update / Enable XMLTV type format

/kens
    That was pure magic! Thanks kens, it worked and I now have a full EPG (500+ channels info). Howwever I will wait and see if this keeps up over the next few days. I did get a full EPG sometimes ((rarely) but then for days, only a partial one. Keeping my fingers crossed - and thanks again.
    PS. As a grateful user, can you tell me how to make a contribution towards your keepinng up your EPG? I can't find the information you said you posted about it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast