Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by swantzilla View Post
    I am trying factory reset. The only TV channel that is working is The Weather Channel. The others (TNT, A&E, Fox News, HGTV, Science) do not work. Movies do work, However they will occasionally stop and I have to restart them from the beginning.
    have you tried doing an IPTV Reset at the Rocket website ?
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

sounds like he dont have code yea reset all the way

Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    sounds like he dont have code yea reset all the way
    Did factory reset and still have same issues. Another note, I have a Fire TV on the same wireless network in the same physical location as the Formuler and it works flawlessly on Netflix,,,etc. I am wondering if the MyTVOnline app in the Formuler z7+ is a problem?

Quote Originally Posted by swantzilla View Post
    Did factory reset and still have same issues. Another note, I have a Fire TV on the same wireless network in the same physical location as the Formuler and it works flawlessly on Netflix,,,etc. I am wondering if the MyTVOnline app in the Formuler z7+ is a problem?
    As I mentioned before, netflix etc. is completely different than IPTV LiveTV, so don't use it as a comparison for troubleshooting your Problem.
    *and BTW, you should try to use a wired connection to your router, so as to remove any wifi reception concerns.
    *and BTW, FireTV is a well designed, high end, quality device, compared to the z7, generic Chinese low end STB.

If you can watch the weather network without problems, your Wifi can be removed from the equation.
    If you can watch a VOD selection, even with glitches, you don't have an Account problem or login problem.
    All channels you mentioned with problems are the HD version.
    Do you have the problem on SD (Science 193 instead of 9193, etc.)?

Stuff to try anyway!
    /kens

There is a dreamlink update to address that problem and many others . Check your update.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Hanky View Post
    There is a dreamlink update to address that problem and many others . Check your update.
    Was just watching the Peach Bowl on ESPN SD, not HD and the screen went black and the dreaded loading circle showed Up. Now the only channel that works is The Weather Channel. If it goes as usual, in about 20 -30 minutes the channels will start coming back. This morning most channels were working except National Geographic and A&E,, both SD.

I just checked for updates for the Formuler Z7+ and says I am up to date. V1.2.49 and V1.9.55.
    Last edited by swantzilla; 12-29-2018 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Add Info

By any chance does the 20 minute disconnect happen always at the top of the hour?
    ...and usually 4 or 5 pm eastern (9 or 10 pm GMT)

Servers requiring a reboot usually get done then, and it has been quite often lately.

/kens

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kens View Post
    By any chance does the 20 minute disconnect happen always at the top of the hour?
    ...and usually 4 or 5 pm eastern (9 or 10 pm GMT)

Servers requiring a reboot usually get done then, and it has been quite often lately.

/kens

Are they a fix for this Ken? That is what is happening with the 254. If it was updated with the new 322 that says its the new 254 would that stop this? Service is almost unwatchable after the reboot happens and its EVERYDAY.

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnlover View Post
    Are they a fix for this Ken? That is what is happening with the 254. If it was updated with the new 322 that says its the new 254 would that stop this? Service is almost unwatchable after the reboot happens and its EVERYDAY.
    If your in pot why would you jump back into a frying pan.Might be easier to get a different brand.There are a few out there that are good choices.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeit1 View Post
    If your in pot why would you jump back into a frying pan.Might be easier to get a different brand.There are a few out there that are good choices.
    I am not sure which pan to jump into are you saying I should go to bed and DREAM on it one or two times?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast