Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: new update

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by red556 View Post
    No rush just posting my findings for the moment on the update for 2018 boxes .

However one thing I did find a little odd , when I go to update via the apps settings.. if I turn off auto and do it manually my box will not connect to their servers period. this could be the issue. says cannot connect to server?
    That is for firmware updates.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro701 View Post
    That is for firmware updates.

Yes I'm aware of that. But if it cannot communicate with the server for firmware updates.. wouldn't that be somewhat connected for the buzz app update? just a thought

when there is a firmware update ...at that time it will connect........This buzz2 app update may be coming from a different server.........

Junoir Member
    Still no update for me either.. When I try to manually update, I get 'Connect Service Fail'.

Is this normal? Im using the BuzzTV XPL3000 (Non 2018 Version with Android 6.0.1)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by realduke0 View Post
    Still no update for me either.. When I try to manually update, I get 'Connect Service Fail'.

Is this normal? Im using the BuzzTV XPL3000 (Non 2018 Version with Android 6.0.1)
    that's for firmware updates
    the update is for buzz tv app

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dishuser View Post
    that's for firmware updates
    the update is for buzz tv app
    Ahh. I was under the impression this was a firmware update.
    Thanks for clarifying.

Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    so has anyone gotten the update for the Buzztv xpl 3000 (NOT BASIC).......I'm still at ver 1.6 ........just keeps telling me no update available ...I know the Buzz basic was sent first
    I've got a couple older xpl3000's (not 2018 version and 1 is sport model) that didn't get the buzztv2 update. Those boxes are all on android 6 still and didn't get the android 7 update. All my other boxes (2018 and panda) on android 7 have gotten the update. So maybe check if you're box is on android 6.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggy View Post
    I've got a couple older xpl3000's (not 2018 version and 1 is sport model) that didn't get the buzztv2 update. Those boxes are all on android 6 still and didn't get the android 7 update. All my other boxes (2018 and panda) on android 7 have gotten the update. So maybe check if you're box is on android 6.
    mine updated...android 6

Quote Originally Posted by dishuser View Post
    mine updated...android 6
    Really? I'll plug the boxes in again and see..perhaps I had them plugged in when the upgrade servers were off for the holidays.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggy View Post
    Aggy, this update is for buzz tv iptv app only. android 6 is OS. I don't think that xpl 3000 going to get OS 7 ever. what Floder2 referring 1.6 is version number for buzz iptv app. im sure his box has OS or android 6. when his box will get update that will change his buzz app version from 1.6.. to whatever but his android OS will stay at 6.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast