Register
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: new update

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NBS View Post
    lmao.........
    I removed 'the tease'

I was a bit leery of posting it anyway, cause then we'd get lots of people asking for the push.... good thing cause it would never have come (at least not that one)..... I would have been 'pushed' right outta the xpl forum
    Thnx again dish, I owe you
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 01-03-2019 at 11:43 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    I removed 'the tease'

I was a bit leery of posting it anyway, cause then we'd get lots of people asking for the push.... good thing cause it would never have come (at least not that one)..... I would have been 'pushed' right outta the xpl forum
    Thnx again dish, I owe you
    NP
    I just didn't want to see a bunch of posts saying that they couldn't update...lol

Junoir Member
    Is anyone having a problem with the new update. Doesn't seem to close the program and update keeps coming up. Tried clearing data, force stop.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggy View Post
    I've got a couple older xpl3000's (not 2018 version and 1 is sport model) that didn't get the buzztv2 update. Those boxes are all on android 6 still and didn't get the android 7 update. All my other boxes (2018 and panda) on android 7 have gotten the update. So maybe check if you're box is on android 6.
    I have one of the older XPL 3000's (non 2018 model) with Android 6 and im still waiting for my update as well.
    Glad im not the only one who hasn't received it.

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by realduke0 View Post
    I have one of the older XPL 3000's (non 2018 model) with Android 6 and im still waiting for my update as well.
    Glad im not the only one who hasn't received it.
    Some of the earlier xpls need to connect to a different server Itll be a couple of days for them

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by louman1 View Post
    Is anyone having a problem with the new update. Doesn't seem to close the program and update keeps coming up. Tried clearing data, force stop.
    do you have the option of uninstalling updates?

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NBS View Post
    do you have the option of uninstalling updates?
    Yes i do and did that also. The BuzzTV app never shuts down. The update screen goes away until i start it next time then comes back up. Even did a force stop and went into File Browser and found the apk and tried running it from there but it would not install. So i deleted the apk and tried again with no luck.

Ambassador
    Yes i do and did that also. The BuzzTV app never shuts down. The update screen goes away until i start it next time then comes back up. Even did a force stop and went into File Browser and found the apk and tried running it from there but it would not install. So i deleted the apk and tried again with no luck.
    So let me understand...... Are you getting a prompt on your screen regarding an update?

Banned
    you found it in file browser?

Junoir Member
    Yes i am. When i click to update it never stops the BuzzTV app to update. The message just disappears and the next time i turn on the box it asks to update again.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast