Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: new update

Here is an older ( Buzztv2 apk ver v1.5 (77) ) I saved a while ago ............. Try it........uninstall what ever Buzztv2 app you have now first............maybe it will take the update
    Use the SLOW download at RapidGator Storage.................

Code:
    https://rapidgator.net/file/5ec48cde7cb427f6aee5f50d42fa9e12/Buzztv2.apk.html
    Try at your own Risk...................................
    Last edited by floder2; 01-10-2019 at 06:08 PM.

@floder2:

Thank you too!

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    August 1, 2016
    Build V001S901_20180306

have you tried updating your firmware first...................
    Yes I have. Its up to date. Everything is up to date except for the BuzzTV app, it will not update from v1.6.
    No I haven't tried hardwiring my device, ill try it later.

EDIT: Just tried a factory reset and tried using ethernet, still no luck. Wont update.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Go48 View Post
    Edit:
    Confirmed with Buzz customer support that Build V001S901_20180306 is the most current for the original XPL3000 (Android 6.0.1) as of 1/10/19.

I have also attached Buzz TV 2 v1.6 (159) for those who want to downgrade to the previous version just prior to v2.0.

Code:
    I hope these help someone out. v2.0 (211) does not work on my device properly so YMMV.

1.6 (86)
    https://mega.nz/#!490BwKgC!glQxnpMi25Sf4HBPkTn1TTCOBLPwVTKirgFOZEjRans

1.6 (159)
    https://mega.nz/#!c4d0DCQC!h6c8osaMUQlaCDyvLpPg7aM_yvM7k7vrVhjM0c2HL2M

2.0 (211)
    https://mega.nz/#!ss1XQA6A!Y0Vf8Q-nOy78tqwmPOKM71wRTU8mChVIanf-o-fkfX8
    Thank you for this.
    Finally updated now.

Well after playing around for another week with the 211, still have a hard time watching TV.
    Like I said before, the spinner just keeps on spinning. A week ago, I removed the 211, then it just simply put me back at the 211.
    Some told me that sometimes the update does not go in properly, if you use the remote during the downloading of the 211 update.
    This time when it updated, I made sure it was hands off, till it was sure to have completed. But as I sad, nothings changed. Still spinning on channels.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by manford View Post
    Well after playing around for another week with the 211, still have a hard time watching TV.
    Like I said before, the spinner just keeps on spinning. A week ago, I removed the 211, then it just simply put me back at the 211.
    Some told me that sometimes the update does not go in properly, if you use the remote during the downloading of the 211 update.
    This time when it updated, I made sure it was hands off, till it was sure to have completed. But as I sad, nothings changed. Still spinning on channels.
    have you rebooted everything?
    cleared cache?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    manford's issue sure seems like server side issue,with that spinning circle

By server side, I mean that it could be incorrect URL or MAC not linked or maybe a URL change may be wanted ...
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

I have always been using the URL assigned from my donation. The MAC is linked with the donation.
    Would there be a secondary URL that could be used that may possibly help solve the issue?
    I have already tried rebooting & clearing the cache as well.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by manford View Post
    I have always been using the URL assigned from my donation. The MAC is linked with the donation.
    Would there be a secondary URL that could be used that may possibly help solve the issue?
    I have already tried rebooting & clearing the cache as well.
    no but there has been seen times that the URL changed at the server level... So... re-check your code to ensure it shows same URL you have on your receiver setup
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Oh ok. I think you may think that it totally not picking up a picture.
    The connection is working, as it is about 50% of the channels that spin.
    The other 50 do work fine, except some freezing once & a while.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast