Junoir Member

Lost my channels after update

Got an update pushed to my box. Now my channels don’t appear. I’ve confirmed my subscription is still valid and my Mac addrsss hasn’t changed. It does the handshake and all connections but goes blank at the end of that process, showing ‘0’ channels. Anyone else have this problem?

Ambassador
    The first thing I try when something is amiss is unplug it and then re plug it. See if that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Jibs View Post
    Got an update pushed to my box. Now my channels don’t appear. I’ve confirmed my subscription is still valid and my Mac addrsss hasn’t changed. It does the handshake and all connections but goes blank at the end of that process, showing ‘0’ channels. Anyone else have this problem?
    Did you restart the box before posting this?

Quote Originally Posted by Aggy View Post
    Did you restart the box before posting this?
    Aggy, I do understand your point but this is a little over week old thread. im sure OP's problem is fixed.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    Aggy, I do understand your point but this is a little over week old thread. im sure OP's problem is fixed.
    LOL...I know...I'm just tired of all of the messages from customers this week that asked similar questions I guess haha. Like 5 minutes ago I get a customer saying that their box isn't connecting and that I forgot to activate their sub. Then they write back saying they forgot to connect their box to internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggy View Post
    LOL...I know...I'm just tired of all of the messages from customers this week that asked similar questions I guess haha. Like 5 minutes ago I get a customer saying that their box isn't connecting and that I forgot to activate their sub. Then they write back saying they forgot to connect their box to internet.
    lol hahaha ok bud
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Junoir Member
    I'm having the exact same issue and have not been able to access since the v2 update. I have 2 services - 1 has the same issue as the OP (handshake, 0 channels, etc.) and the other won't connect to portal. The mac address hasn't changed, subscriptions are still active and apps like morpheus are still connecting to the internet. And yes I have unplugged and plugged in the box. Any help would be appreciated.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eljon View Post
    I'm having the exact same issue and have not been able to access since the v2 update. I have 2 services - 1 has the same issue as the OP (handshake, 0 channels, etc.) and the other won't connect to portal. The mac address hasn't changed, subscriptions are still active and apps like morpheus are still connecting to the internet. And yes I have unplugged and plugged in the box. Any help would be appreciated.
    did you clear cache?
    did you reboot modem?