Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    crazybobs TV Expert

Lost remote control Left & Right in VOD w/upgrade

We noticed that the left and right arrows do not work in VOD - while watching

crazybobs TV Expert
    I found the buttons at the top of the remote Do Work and even better than before.

Sorry for the post

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    1) Problem + 2) Found Solution = 3) Priceless and that, That's

Hmmm... interesting... I still haven't received any update notification for my BuzzTV xpl3000, running Android 7.1.2, even after manually checking all week, including just prior to this post. I also bought one of the BuzzTV ARQ-100 Wireless Air Mouse Keyboard Remotes, cuz I couldn't stand how the factoory remote refused to work even 3 feet away from the xpl3000, pointed right at it, without pressing the same buttons repeatedly until it occasionally would respond, even with fresh batteries, I found the factory remote to be horribly unresponsive. The seller I bought my BuzzTV xpl3000 from on FleaBay included 2 factory remotes, which was a nice bonus, but neither of them worked very well.

The new BuzzTV ARQ-100 Wireless Air Mouse Keyboard Remote works very well indeed, although the "Guide" button on the new remote doesn't bring up the guide, the lil' sprocket symbol button in the lower-left corner of the remote, directly above the Red button does bring up the Guide, but still no "Info" about the program showing, other than the Name of the program, if it's available. Maybe, once I finally do get the new firmware update for the xpl3000 this will change for the better.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jropps View Post
    Hmmm... interesting... I still haven't received any update notification for my BuzzTV xpl3000, running Android 7.1.2, even after manually checking all week, including just prior to this post. I also bought one of the BuzzTV ARQ-100 Wireless Air Mouse Keyboard Remotes, cuz I couldn't stand how the factoory remote refused to work even 3 feet away from the xpl3000, pointed right at it, without pressing the same buttons repeatedly until it occasionally would respond, even with fresh batteries, I found the factory remote to be horribly unresponsive. The seller I bought my BuzzTV xpl3000 from on FleaBay included 2 factory remotes, which was a nice bonus, but neither of them worked very well.

The new BuzzTV ARQ-100 Wireless Air Mouse Keyboard Remote works very well indeed, although the "Guide" button on the new remote doesn't bring up the guide, the lil' sprocket symbol button in the lower-left corner of the remote, directly above the Red button does bring up the Guide, but still no "Info" about the program showing, other than the Name of the program, if it's available. Maybe, once I finally do get the new firmware update for the xpl3000 this will change for the better.
    the guide button is the info button

hope you know the update is for buzztv2 ..not firmware..........you have to go to live-tv and then menu.....down to check updates............there will be no automatic notification because this is not a forced update

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post

hope you know the update is for buzztv2 ..not firmware..........you have to go to live-tv and then menu.....down to check updates............there will be no automatic notification because this is not a forced update
    I just rebooted and it popped up asking if I wanted to update

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by bwcbob View Post
    We noticed that the left and right arrows do not work in VOD - while watching
    I tried VOD yesterday to replicate an issue someone had and I can tell you that the left/right arrow buttons on the remote does work.

@floder2:

Yeah, I misspoke when I referred to it as a "firmware" update....I meant the buzztv2 app. And yes, i've been accessing the update function via the Menu button. then down to Check updates. NBS had reached out to me back on 22 DEC and offered to assist with the update, but I haven't been on the site since the 21st, due to work and the onset of the holidays, etc.

For me, anyway, this elusive update is just that -- elusive, no matter how many times I check updates manually, it always says "No updates available", even if I reboot via the RCU, or power the xpl 3000 down via removing the rear power plug and waiting a few minutes and powering it back on, it hasn't received any update since my original post back on 21 DEC.

Hopefully NBS can work his magic with the info I sent him at his request, and I'll be able to check out the new update. Assuming I finally do receive the update for my xpl 3000, and if it fixes enough of the issues in the old version of the BuzzTV app, I may go ahead and grab one of the new xpl 3900's that came out recently too.

Thx!

Warrior
    @floder2:

Yeah, I misspoke when I referred to it as a "firmware" update....I meant the buzztv2 app. And yes, i've been accessing the update function via the Menu button. then down to Check updates. NBS had reached out to me back on 22 DEC and offered to assist with the update, but I haven't been on the site since the 21st, due to work and the onset of the holidays, etc.

For me, anyway, this elusive update is just that -- elusive, no matter how many times I check updates manually, it always says "No updates available", even if I reboot via the RCU, or power the xpl 3000 down via removing the rear power plug and waiting a few minutes and powering it back on, it hasn't received any update since my original post back on 21 DEC.

Hopefully NBS can work his magic with the info I sent him at his request, and I'll be able to check out the new update. Assuming I finally do receive the update for my xpl 3000, and if it fixes enough of the issues in the old version of the BuzzTV app, I may go ahead and grab one of the new xpl 3900's that came out recently too.

Thx!
    no magic,server was off
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...ztv2-apk/page4

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast