Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    @NBS:

Hey NBS...yeah, I'd read that thread too last nite after responding to ur pm. Since u'd asked for specific info in the pm u sent me back on 22 DEC, I guess I figured u had some kind of connection / abiity to affect that kind of change, therefore the "magic" reference. LoL

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by jropps View Post
    @NBS:

Hey NBS...yeah, I'd read that thread too last nite after responding to ur pm. Since u'd asked for specific info in the pm u sent me back on 22 DEC, I guess I figured u had some kind of connection / abiity to affect that kind of change, therefore the "magic" reference. LoL
    i could have if you were the only one not getting it

@NBS:

Noted! LoL

I now have the update too! Yipppeee!!
    Pretty cool changes...many I've yet to test, but I will check 'em out over the next couple of days.

A few things I did notice immediately after the update today were/are:

-- Small channel view looks slightly different, although I'm trying to figure out what changed... maybe a bit cleaner?

-- The info button on the original BuzzTVxpl3000 RCU and on the "Guide" button on the replacement BuzzTV ARQ-100 RCU I recently purchased now shows some info about the program ur watching, which is great to have it working. Maybe they'll get the keymaps fixed on the BuzzTV ARQ-100 RCU to get them working to match the labels on that remote...but the good news is the info is now showing/working.

-- Velocity Ch 246 seemed to have disappeared...was watching it prior to the update, but it's disappeared from the list..so, out of curiosity, I typed in the channel number on the remote and pressed the OK button, and it changed to the Velocity channel! I then pressed the OK button again, and it showed the Velocity Channel (ch 246) in that lil' mini channel list, but it's not working, so maybe this is a server-side hiccup, vs a byproduct of this latest BuzzTV2 app update. Then I noticed the channels seemed out of order, so I pressed the Green button on the remote and it sorted the channels in ascending order like it's normally shown (on my xpl3000 anyway!). Hope the Velocity channel content returns, as it's one of my fav's.

Correction: The channel list is still somewhat messed up after this update, for me anyway, with several channels missing from the display lineup, which makes it appear as though they're in some kind of weird order, even after pressing/toggling the Green (sort) button on the remote. Audience Network Channel 244 was also missing (and others in that 239-294 range) and I tried my previous trick with Velocity channel, by typing in the channel number directly on the remote, and it appeared in the list, and it works (content not missing on that channel), but once I did that, the Velocity Channel (ch 246) disappeared again from the mini channel view list and from the Guide/overall channel lineup.
    Thinking that maybe this is some kind of cache corruption issue, I tried clearing cache and rebooted the xpl 3000, but the weird behavior persists...never had this issue prior to this latest update.

If future updates can fix the handful of nit-noid things remaining, I'll gladly go buy the new BuzzTB xpl3900 model that just came out, so I can take advantage of the internal hdd slot (mine will be a 500GB/1TB SSD) for recording capabilities, and storing other media content.

Aside from the latest weird behavior described above...Cool update BuzzTV support peeps! Thank you very much!!
    Last edited by jropps; 01-01-2019 at 12:51 AM. Reason: Added channel lineup issue reference

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12