Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New update

TV Addicted
    really pretty simple,,, it no longer works as it did before update period,,,

my favs are saved in favs select a channel in there, then go to epg all favs are there initially then select another channel in favs then go back into favs from epg
    then all channels now show up in epg form all US channels.

its buggy and no longer works as before, its intermittent , it is hit and miss

anyway I am reporting that there is a definite problem now with favs and epg since update

hope it gets fixed, if not is there a way I can go back to older version, if so will a restore work for that ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by curgs View Post

my favs are saved in favs select a channel in there, then go to epg all favs are there initially then select another channel in favs then go back into favs from epg

anyway I am reporting that there is a definite problem now with favs and epg since update

hope it gets fixed, if not is there a way I can go back to older version, if so will a restore work for that ?
    ya it's called uninstall updates
    this was tested for weeks and you're the only one to have a problem so myself I think there's nothing to fix
    there was many versions tested before this was released so it was well tested

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NBS View Post
    tried to duplicate your issue and could not
    your thread title is a little dramatic too...lol
    I fixed that
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Ambassador

I think you are missing on this one. There is no way you selected a channel from favorites and then go to EPG and all US channels are listed.

But let me try to understand you a bit more..... this is the hit...... You said US channels are listed when you go back to EPG...... Are all your favorites from the US? When you select channel from favorites I want you to hit the info button on the remote and tell us what category is listed..... on the info bar.... not the EPG.

Also, if you select tons of channels from the US category and then go to favorites what do you think you will see? But you go ahead and do what I explained above..... Select channel from favorites, bring channel to full screen.... hit info button remote and it will show you which category you in. Provide that information here as soon as you can.

He's not the only one...as described above, I have the same issue. It has shown itself on 2 of my 5 units, all 2018 models. I'm guessing there are a few hardware revisions of these boxes which would explain why some boxes, same model and config, misbehave at times while others work fine. I have not done a factory reset as of yet so it could be just a matter of some minor corruption during the update.

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Znix View Post
    He's not the only one...as described above, I have the same issue. It has shown itself on 2 of my 5 units, all 2018 models. I'm guessing there are a few hardware revisions of these boxes which would explain why some boxes, same model and config, misbehave at times while others work fine. I have not done a factory reset as of yet so it could be just a matter of some minor corruption during the update.
    You must be using the same iptv service as the poster and in beginning to think that might the issue here.

There is one issue with the favorites category that has been reported and is being worked on, but it is not the same as reported here.

I have access to 5 portals and the issue is present on all 5 and it doesn't happen with other IPTV apps. I just finished a factory reset on one of the boxes and the issue is still present. I'll do a short video a little later today to show the issue in action.

TV Addicted
    so here I am , lets say I boot box and go into buzz ap, select category for favorites , I see all of my favs with stars next to them, I go and select one to watch,
    then from there I select epg, still good , only all favs show up in epg, then I browse through epg and select another one of my favs to watch, start watching then if I go back into epg again to select another one of my favs to watch, but now all US channels show up in my epg including my favs.

I seem unable to find where to revert back from this update,,, can I and if so how

Ambassador
    so here I am , lets say I boot box and go into buzz ap, select category for favorites , I see all of my favs with stars next to them, I go and select one to watch,
    then from there I select epg, still good , only all favs show up in epg, then I browse through epg and select another one of my favs to watch, start watching then if I go back into epg again to select another one of my favs to watch, but now all US channels show up in my epg including my favs.

I seem unable to find where to revert back from this update,,, can I and if so how
    How are you getting into the EPG?? By using the EPG button on remote? Or the OK button?

TV Addicted
    epg button on remote to get into epg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12