Thread: Mag 322

Banned

Mag 322

As it a box relacing 254 please start a new forum for 322 .

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ssathi View Post
    As it a box relacing 254 please start a new forum for 322 .
    I will make you a deal on this.

You post a tutorial and/or some specs on this box and I will create a sub-forum
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Banned
    Same set up like mag 254 or mag 254 w1 .

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ssathi View Post
    Same set up like mag 254 or mag 254 w1 .
    then post in the 322 section how to use it

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    damn , do I have to do everything ?

Okay, someone send me a mag322 and I will post tutorials and more tutorials

Or I could just copy the important ones from mag254 and many other mag models... but hey, send that 322 anyway

I was just joking...
    I will try and get some sticky threads posted up for us in that new 322 section

We do have all Mag sticky threads in one forum area now.. it's in the sub-forum for the mag 254 model... but all stickies from all mag models were meant to go there.

Most mags were basically the same, except a few, like the 260 which was an android model and the 275 which was a hybrid model.. and others.... and each mag model had it's counter part... is why you see a mag 254 and a 255 and a mag 256 and a 257 and etcc.... their counterpart model did not work the same as it's counterpart... something to do with something or other... lol
    I posted on that long ago

okay, okay... I will get on getting some stickies in 322... but any help is always appreciated ... lol.. hint, hint

and the newer Minstral middleware... we can't forget about that. That been coming awhile and is been firmly in place now with mag models.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 12-23-2018 at 05:29 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa