Register

You think you have lived to be 80 plus and know who you are

You think you have lived to be 80 plus and know who you are,
    then along comes someone and blows it all to hell!

An old Marine Pilot sat down at the Starbucks, still wearing his old USMC flight jacket and ordered a cup of coffee.

As he sat sipping his coffee, a young woman sat down next to him. She turned to the pilot and asked,
    Are you a real pilot?

He replied, 'Well, I've spent my whole life flying planes, first Stearmans, then the early Grummans... flew a Wildcat and Corsair in WWII, and later in the Korean conflict, Banshees and Cougars. I've taught more than 260 people to fly and given rides to hundreds, so I guess I am a pilot, and you, what are you?

She said, 'I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about naked women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about naked women. When I shower, I think about naked women. When I watch TV, I think about naked women. It seems everything makes me think of naked women.'

The two sat sipping in silence.

A little while later, a young man sat down on the other side of the old pilot and asked:
    "Are you a real pilot?"

He replied, 'I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian .'

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    There Must Be Millions by now...!

Thanks for a Good Belly Laugh, glad My Smoothie was Finished like 10 minutes ago or it would have been on the Laptop Screen...!