Thread: Samsung TV

Junoir Member

Samsung TV

I bought a new samsung tv and connected my mag 250. I am facing a problem to connect. I get the message .... connecting to nand and then connecting. Then i get the message connecting to nand and the loop continues. It does not load any channels. Let me know if someone has a solution

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    not gonna work that way....
    Your Samsung is 'big brother' protected

You need to get outta NAND to start with
    Check Sticky Threads in Mag 254 sub forum.. BIO has some explanation on that, maybe.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 12-16-2018 at 05:45 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Thanks Super Modz.... Can you attach the link. I am not able to find it in the forum

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyaror View Post
    Thanks Super Modz.... Can you attach the link. I am not able to find it in the forum
    I had been bit ummmm, 'tippsy' last night and did not really know what I was talking about

But I found this...
    Quote Originally Posted by BIO View Post
    After the reset (Def. Settings)....

After you factory reset your box, dhcp and tftp loading is the default.
    To get back to booting correctly unplug and plug back in the box, then menu into bios again.
    Once there go to "Boot Mode" and right arrow to change it to "NAND" or NAND2"
    Then scroll down to "Exit & Save" and right arrow, then "OK" to save and reboot.
    Mine did an update after it rebooted, so let the update load and it will reboot again by itself.
    It will boot into where you see "Home Media", IPTV Channels" "Internet Bookmarks" Etc. screen when finished- just like when you first plugged it in out of the box.

Please note that any time you press the "OK" remote button in the bios, give it time to work because it takes a few seconds.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

check the link below... go thru what is shown there and see if anything helps

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?5...reset-your-box
    - Frank Zappa

Warrior Member
    BTW, Samsung has apps that will work as like a Mag250+