Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Thumbs up The Big Bang Theory...

is coming to an End in 2019 :

Code:
    http://www.wbrz.com/news/cbs-the-big-bang-theory-to-end-in-2019-after-12-seasons/
    ...!

Starting in Sept :

"NEW YORK (AP) - CBS says the upcoming 12th season of "The Big Bang Theory" will be the last. It's the most popular comedy on television.

The series began about geeky physicist roommates portrayed by Jim Parsons and Johnny Galecki and expanded to include their friends, girlfriends and then wives. Other stars include Mayim Bialik and Kaley Cuoco.

Parsons' work on the show has earned him four Emmy awards and a Golden Globe. CBS also airs a prequel about his character called "Young Sheldon." There's also a UCLA scholarship created by and named for the series to support undergrad study in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM).

Season 12 of "Big Bang" premieres Sept. 24. ...!

Ambassador
    You otta change the subject/title to Big Bang and not Big Band.

Yep, thought that I could but can't change the Thread Title, just the one in the Story...! Thanks for the Catch tho...!

Ambassador
    Don't you just hate it when you can't change/edit something you wrote? Maybe a mod can.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I changed it.
    For future reference, you may be able to change your own. Use the Go Advanced option and edit and it might allow you to change the thread title that way.
    I just have to double click off to the side of the thread title and it turns 'edit blue' for me
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 7.2 View Post
    I changed it.
    For future reference, you may be able to change your own. Use the Go Advanced option and edit and it might allow you to change the thread title that way.
    I just have to double click off to the side of the thread title and it turns 'edit blue' for me
    me too
    j/k

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dishuser View Post
    me too
    j/k
    speaking of editing... I think The Big Bang Theory should have been pulled a couple seasons ago.
    It got kind silly in the later seasons. Even Sheldon's character changed. He became a wuss after the marriage.
    Leonard always was a wuss.... marriage or no marriage

The new series Young Sheldon is pretty good
    We get to see why Sheldon is like he is. We get to see how Sheldon found the word 'Bazinga' ... lol
    The actor that plays Sheldon's mom does a bang up job. She even has the same mannerisms as the mom off of Big Bang and that obviously was done on purpose.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Banned
    a gay playing a non gay
    now that's acting...lol

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 7.2 View Post
    I changed it.
    Nope, No Advanced Option with the Thread Staring Post...! Dang, I even checked Me 2nd Post and that Option doesn't show there either...! Only 2 Options show, ie: Save Changes and Preview Changes...!

ps. Thanks crazed for the Change...! and I Agree, the Big Bang Grew Up too Fast...!

Quote Originally Posted by dishuser View Post
    a gay playing a non gay
    now that's acting...lol
    A Married Gay at that...! He Married his Male Manager...!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast