Thread: Navigation

Junoir Member

Navigation

Just getting to grips with my T2. Works very well but I have problems navigating around apps such as Netflix or Spotify. I use the pointer feature but still have problems scrolling up or down or left and right and selecting what I want to watch or listen to. On a smartphone or tablet you would simply use the touchscreen but having problem with the TV. Any help greatly received. Matt

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mattb123 View Post
    Just getting to grips with my T2. Works very well but I have problems navigating around apps such as Netflix or Spotify. I use the pointer feature but still have problems scrolling up or down or left and right and selecting what I want to watch or listen to. On a smartphone or tablet you would simply use the touchscreen but having problem with the TV. Any help greatly received. Matt
    you use the arrow buttons

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dishuser View Post
    you use the arrow buttons
    That works to a degree but not very well in Spotify. There are screens with lots of selections but you can't see what is highlighted. Very frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by mattb123 View Post
    That works to a degree but not very well in Spotify. There are screens with lots of selections but you can't see what is highlighted. Very frustrating.
    It can be an issue with certain apps. Some apps are made for cell phones and don't translate as well to the box
    Last edited by Capt.Kangaroo; 12-21-2018 at 05:48 AM.
    I gather darkness to please me...