TV Addicted
    I tried to download perfect player with no luck
    Getting msg
    Your device is not compatible
    I have xtreamz x1 1.3.9 software in it running

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    what version of the Player is it?
    Did you choose the android version ?
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Yes i tried to install it through Play Store

Quote Originally Posted by akrepi1 View Post
    Yes i tried to install it through Play Store
    Try installing the apk
    Get it from here -->
    Code:
    http://niklabs.com/perfect-player-1-5-0-beta/
    Scroll that webpage till you see this --> Download as APK: PerfectPlayer-1.5.0b1.apk

Or kens has uploaded a version onto mediafire for us
    Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/8kzo8d0bja5lpyu/PerfectPlayer-1.4.6.apk/file
    Load either of those thru USB / .apk loading method.

Transfer that apk onto a USB drive.
    Hit the Setup button on your remote or scroll over to the settings shortcut icon on your Home screen. Then in there is an appInstaller or apkInstaller.
    Open that and then insert USB drive into Xtreamz box and follow on screen prompts.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 12-15-2018 at 06:14 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Got it working on perfect player. Did exactly what you posted earlier so thank you very much for your help.
    Now that i removed my mac off nfps does that mean to watch live tv i have to add mac back on?

Thanks again

Got it working on perfect player. Did exactly what you posted earlier so thank you very much for your help.
    Now that i removed my mac off nfps does that mean to watch live tv i have to add mac back on?

Thanks again
    which Playlist did you end up using ?
    - Frank Zappa

Thanks again
    Yes you would need the MAC reattached to view LiveTV channels thru the Xtreamz default Player, as you had before.
    But you do not need to keep deleting and reattaching that MAC

You can reattach that MAC right now and leave it attached, and your VODs thru Perfect Player will still work, along with LiiveTV thru Xtreamz Player. It would be just a matter of exiting Perfect Player and entering LiveTV on Xtreamz Home Screen and visa versa to get back on your VODs
    The only time you need to delete the MAC again is if you want another fresh copy of the Playlist.

And reason why I ask what Playlist did you use, is because if using a Playlist from mediafire link, then no need to delete that MAC again, unless you want to add any new VODs that may not have been updated on them medaifire Playlists. You would need a fresh copy of the playlist in order to copy them newly added Vods onto your 'edited' Playlist.

If using the URL of the Playlist on that Perfect Player, then any newly added VODs will be shown in your selections without having to add them yourself, but if using a hard-copy 'edited' Playlist from them mediafire links and thru USB on the Xtreamz box, then the VODs do not get updated until they are manually updated by you or someone else, like the 'edited' Playlist creator

and if any trouble getting LiveTV back, then do an IPTV Reset at the website after you have added back the MAC
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 12-16-2018 at 04:58 AM.
    - Frank Zappa

I have edited my last post and added some better detail to help make it easier to understand (I hope)
    If you have not re-read that last post yet, please do.
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Yes i have read it few times and really appreciate your help.
    I would like to give a try and set up the vod through the link but I am not seeing any playlist on papiao after deleting MAC
    I will try different browser tmw and hopefully it works.
    It would be nice to be to able change default player for xtreamz box or be able to update the default player that is now.
    I am not a programmer and have no clue on how to edit the file.
    I hope they come out with an update.soon, Its a really good box with great quality picture.

Thanks again
    Akrepi

TV Addicted
    Any suggestions where to look for the link for vod url?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast