Junoir Member

What Kodi Version Works On the T1

Can someone let me know what version on Kodi works the Best on the Dreamlink T1.In the Market it shows 18 Beta 5-17.6 a 16 ver also .Which one should I install..Any info appreciated..

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    what will hold you back with new kodi versions and the T1 is the onboard Andrioid Operating System.
    Which is the ANDROID KITKAT 4.4.2
    That T1 should have the kodi15 version pre-installed and regrettably that is prolly the latest version that would work with the OS 4.4.2

You could try installing newer Kodi versions, but they prolly will not work correctly on that older Android OS
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 7.2 View Post
    what will hold you back with new kodi versions and the T1 is the onboard Andrioid Operating System.
    Which is the ANDROID KITKAT 4.4.2
    That T1 should have the kodi15 version pre-installed and regrettably that is prolly the latest version that would work with the OS 4.4.2

You could try installing newer Kodi versions, but they prolly will not work correctly on that older Android OS
    16.1 should work

With the older Android 4.4.2 in the T1 .....your best bet would be a fork of Kodi called EBMC ....it runs fine with android 4.4.2 ...... and looks and acts like kodi......

Code:
    https://quickfileshare.org/te/EBMC_17.1_4.4.apk

Quote Originally Posted by NIK1 View Post
    Can someone let me know what version on Kodi works the Best on the Dreamlink T1.In the Market it shows 18 Beta 5-17.6 a 16 ver also .Which one should I install..Any info appreciated..
    use SPMC google playstore
    /kens

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    cool beans guys
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

It will work if you keep your apps minimal and leave space
    Lets Go !