Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junoir Member

Reconnecting my jynxbox

Greetings from Aguadilla PR

Forgive me for bothering every one here but I need help from someone in the room who knows a little bit more about new accounts than me. Long story short, I have a premium jynxbox HD (jynxbox 23 or 24) that for 5 years was connected to a sever that seems to recently shut down. I've been like 5 days without TVs trying to get my box running. Do anyone have any recommendation to give me to reconnect my box again???

Thanks in advance

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam56 View Post

Forgive me for bothering every one here but I need help from someone in the room who knows a little bit more about new accounts than me. Long story short, I have a premium jynxbox HD (jynxbox 23 or 24) that for 5 years was connected to a sever that seems to recently shut down. I've been like 5 days without TVs trying to get my box running. Do anyone have any recommendation to give me to reconnect my box again???

Thanks in advance
    Is this jynxbox an Android Jynxbox, or is it strickly a satellite (fta) Jynxbox ?
    Sounds like a satalite box from what you describe.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Thanks for the replay and yes is a satalite (fta) box. As I mentioned at the beginning, I had time with this box and since it worked well I did not worry but if I am obsolete with this and there is something better to watch live tv. any guidance on the subject will be well appreciated.

HD stands for Harley Davidson 4wheelin's Avatar
    dreamlink has nice recievers along with buzz box ,both are worth looking into.

Thanks for the replay and yes is a satalite (fta) box. As I mentioned at the beginning, I had time with this box and since it worked well I did not worry but if I am obsolete with this and there is something better to watch live tv. any guidance on the subject will be well appreciated.
    You can read about the boxes 4wheelin mentioned here...............

http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...link-IPTV-Kodi

http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?163-BuzzTV-Box

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Lightbulb

Forgive me for bothering every one here but I need help from someone in the room who knows a little bit more about new accounts than me. Long story short, I have a premium jynxbox HD (jynxbox 23 or 24) that for 5 years was connected to a (server) that seems to recently shut down. I've been like 5 days without TVs trying to get my box running. Do anyone have any recommendation to give me to reconnect my box again???

Thanks in advance
    I don't have one, nor the Manual to one, but if You were connected to a Server before You just may be able to Connect to one of the services offered at this site...! Maybe someone will come along and shed some more light on this for You...! Keep Your fingers crossed...!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    I don't have one, nor the Manual to one, but if You were connected to a Server before You just may be able to Connect to one of the services offered at this site...! Maybe someone will come along and shed some more light on this for You...! Keep Your fingers crossed...!
    this site doesn't offer iks

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    I said nothing about what You said, I was speaking about being connected to a Server..!

Quote Originally Posted by dishuser View Post
    this site doesn't offer iks

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Thing is that Jynxbox had produced an Andriod hybrid model which does satalitte and iptv or kodi type stuff.
    Sam's jynxbox is not an Android model thou, so it is useless for iptv services.
    I knew it was not an android when Sam mentioned the box versions (23 or 24), which are chinese jynxbox cloned iks receivers.

case closed guys
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 7.2 View Post
    Thing is that Jynxbox had produced an Andriod hybrid model which does satalitte and iptv or kodi type stuff.
    Sam's jynxbox is not an Android model thou, so it is useless for iptv services.
    I knew it was not an android when Sam mentioned the box versions (23 or 24), which are chinese jynxbox cloned iks receivers.

case closed guys
    and that's why I said site doesn't offer iks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast