Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    now that last was a post count increase with nothing really needed, damn I just get better and better
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Está bien, por lo que entiendo que son los mismos servidores. Yo uso IKS66 y el servicio es espectacular. Aprovecho esta oportunidad para felicitar a la casa ya que las mejoras son sustanciales tanto en estabilidad como en calidad. De repente es un problema con el proveedor o algo más

Quote Originally Posted by kcmood View Post
    I ditto that. It seems if Hulu and Netflix can stream successively, Rocket should be able to also. However, it has gotten worse instead of better.
    1sikguy is right on target regarding the Freezing etc.
    Regarding Netflix etc., this type of service is not the same transmission protocol.
    They are not "Real Time" data streams, but more like File transfers, or file downloads.

The data is sent as fast as possible and stored like a file, on your device.

You start to watch an hour long selection and within 5 or 10 minutes, the entire hour of data has been loaded to your device.
    * It can also Error Correct during the process, so no corrupted data or missing data blocks occur.

IPTV streaming cannot work like this, as there is no "File", so there is no end to the data.

...and talk about "Going off Subject!:

/kens
    Last edited by kens; 12-03-2018 at 06:28 PM.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 7.2 View Post
    I am an engineer floder
    Well actually it is a Custodial Engineer that I am... I am the Cleaner

lol,,, true.. and I kinda like that handle too..... 'The Cleaner'
    Could take that in a few ways I guess
    Code:
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0462229/fullcredits/
    I really enjoyed that Movie... Made 4me Laugh...! Watched it with Kodi....!

I am not sure to whether I should feel happy or sad to hear that I am not the only one with a lot of freezing problems. Any resolution in the future?

TV Addicted
    hasnt played a full week in months, with out freezing, every other day or channels, that dont come in,

Quote Originally Posted by swantzilla View Post
    I am not sure to whether I should feel happy or sad to hear that I am not the only one with a lot of freezing problems. Any resolution in the future?
    Friday night, you can blame most of the problem on Storm interference with the Source signals.
    /kens

*Not making excuses, ...just an observation!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12