Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junoir Member

Lightbulb What is happening with the Service???

Why is the service so bad right now.???....Is anything being done about it All this Freezing, channels not showing what suppose to be there....

I ditto that. It seems if Hulu and Netflix can stream successively, Rocket should be able to also. However, it has gotten worse instead of better.

how can you compare Rocket IPTV Service to Hulu and Netflix .....They are Multi Million Dollar companies..with top notch hardware...software....and engineers .............

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I am an engineer floder
    Well actually it is a Custodial Engineer that I am... I am the Cleaner

lol,,, true.. and I kinda like that handle too..... 'The Cleaner'
    Could take that in a few ways I guess
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Must only be Rocket, or users on low cost boxes and ISP Services. I use a high quality HTPC, an 100 MBPS ISP, and I use the NFPS Service on portal 4. I am receiving the highest
    quality, freeze free, never down service I have seen in many years, and I have been here since it started out in Beta (for free!). And now, with both the HD and SD versions to choose from,
    you always have a backup stream to watch from. For years I needed outside channel addons for backup when a channel went down. And to make the service even sweeter, the
    price has gone WAY down.

Try switching from Rocket to NFPS if you can. Maybe these Android boxes are not so good?. Sometimes you get what you pay for. I have a Linux based PC on Librelec.

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 7.2 View Post
    I am an engineer floder
    Well actually it is a Custodial Engineer that I am... I am the Cleaner

lol,,, true.. and I kinda like that handle too..... 'The Cleaner'
    Could take that in a few ways I guess
    Crazed......And your cousin may be a Sanitation Engineer ..........not rocket science but all very necessary

Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    Crazed......And your cousin may be a Sanitation Engineer ..........not rocket science but all very necessary
    but it is rocket science.. to get them dry mops and the wet mops and the floor scrubber to glide across the floor and not neglect any area, and thus make your job so much better and easier and less man hours and etc etc... and final product is awesome.. is a science
    Not everyone is cut out to understand the concepts of it all .. Hence the 'engineer' tag
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

okay this next one is only about my post count increasing tricks, just so yous know

Last edited by crazed 9.6; 12-03-2018 at 06:24 AM.
    - Frank Zappa

wait.... before this is misunderstood, all my previous posts mean something and are damn important .. it is these next 50 or so posts that may be scrutinized...I do not do no tricks.
    - Frank Zappa

oh wait .. I just gave two negatives in one sentence...sorry about that
    - Frank Zappa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast