freezing/looping

is this problem only happening to users of stb emulator? will be watching something regardless of channel,and it will start looping and freezing then everything gets out of sync ( audio to video ) most of the time when this happens it will close the application. i have 50mbps service and this doesn't happen when viewing anything on yahoo including 4k videos it also doesn't happen using K***

Quote Originally Posted by gmac2 View Post
    is this problem only happening to users of stb emulator? will be watching something regardless of channel,and it will start looping and freezing then everything gets out of sync ( audio to video ) most of the time when this happens it will close the application. i have 50mbps service and this doesn't happen when viewing anything on yahoo including 4k videos it also doesn't happen using K***
    It probably is.
    You should load MX Player and set it as your External Player in StbEmu.
    It has the most up-to-date video decoding Codecs.

FYI - 1080p h.264 Video requires decoding with dedicated Hardware decoding chipsets (Acceleration).
    If you don't use HW decoding, your main Processor will have to do the work using software decoding algorithm's, and will use up time required to display the Video, with decoding the data stream, which will usually cause a lot of lost (Freezing) data, and incorrect Synchronization of Video to Audio.

/kens

Master King of every dancefloor asesinopr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gmac2 View Post
    Hey buddy! If you're having this issue on the stb emu, then change your mediaplayer to Exo player. Surely is because of the IJK player tho...