Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Right click my name to get the Private Message option.
    Send me all the info that you have. I can probably help

ooops, that is LEFT click my name, not right click

ok, I sent Shoshanna a message. If I get no answer, then that is all I can do.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 12-02-2018 at 09:05 PM. Reason: LEFT
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Ok Shoshanna, The message you sent me has the correct info to log on.

But I think the issue you may be having is that the MAC from your Buzz box is not the same MAC that is linked to your code or could also be an issue with the correct server URL you have entered in your box setup.
    Follow the directions I sent you in last message and Let me know if that helps
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 12-03-2018 at 04:40 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

and also click the link below for some setup instructions for that Buzz box to help familiarize yourself with the box better

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...933#post225933
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Thanks to everyone here. There was an internal error with comcast. I appreciate your patience and help.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123