Quote Originally Posted by stilled View Post
Fair enough, I am not fussed about middleware, I love prog tv and perfect player or apk and iptv is just fine, better than fine on the shield, I got the shield because I had plex here, kodi there, iptv on another device, casting all over the place on multiple devices, shield I have all of my media options in one place and the box is amazing for what it can do, 4k done and sweet, so for me, dont mind needing an app for or apk for iptv, nividea couldn't and wont produce a box with middleware solely for iptv, obvious reasons, have the gaming component with shield if that what you like, so all in one entertainment center,

Also have a buzz, just got it fired up couple days ago, its great, easy, works well, great for iptv what it made for, so if you are looking for a great priced android box for iptv alone, buzz all the way, for something more like I am using and wanting a android box for, shield, personal preference, what you needs are I guess,

Plus I like nerding out on toys, lol, when nascar, nfl and college football on, I got minimum of 3 tvs going, LOL!

Good thread though, like to read opinions,
Cool Beans