Junoir Member

Charged Twice for Rocket

Hello all, can someone please help. I donated for 4 codes 2 Saturdays ago on Nov. 11th, but Papiao site kept giving me error. When I tried again fourth time, it’s says “only one payment allowed” within 24hrs which led me to believe that one of the transaction went through. I waited till next day but I didn’t get any of my codes. I emailed Papiao and the person who replied did a little digging and stated that there was no payment that went through all the payment gateway. So after receiving this, I tried again to donate for 4 codes I needed on Sunday the 11th and the payment went through. I received email instantly with the 4 codes@ around 4pm. Fast forward 4 hours later same day @ 8pm, I received an email with another 4 codes. I panicked and emailed the individual back again right away explaining what just happened. He advised me to check my visA statement and get back to him if I was charged twice. 2 days later when I checked my statement, I was indeed charged twice. I email the gentleman again, and he said to send the proof of my statement and the order id and they will refund me. I sent everything requested. A week and half later, I got nothing or email. I sent another email and the guy said they’re still investigating. 2 days ago after still not receiving any status of the said “investigation”, I emailed again, and no one has replied to me. They basically ignore my email. All this mess happened because the guy told me payment didn’t go through. I’ve donated for long time and never had this issue before. Does anyone know how I can get my money back as I don’t need 8 codes. I only wanted 4. Please help. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you and sorry for the long post.

in private message talk to crazed7.2 he maybe can help you dont know
    Last edited by Marley; 11-24-2018 at 04:00 AM.

Junoir Member
    Thank you for replying. I appreciate it.