Junoir Member

Incomplete order

On Nov. 6. 2018 I order from IKS66 2 routes for 12 months, and pay (100 U$).I give them 2 Mac address as they requested.One of Mac address was new,and second Mac address was used in donation that was to expire on Nov.7.2018. On Nov. 7. 2018 I receive my order back with only one Username and Password for one Mac address.I send all info to Crazed7.2.His answer was he send E-mail to administration.That was on Nov.8. 2018 and until today I don't have answer where is my second Username and Password for second Mac address.Can somebody help me with that!!!

As far as I know, you cannot use an existing "active" route for one of the two routes of the Discounted 2 for 100 orders.
    *(they are not Greedy ... it is an order processing software thing!)
    Check your info page of the active route to see if you have 365 days added.
    If not, check your CC to see if debit amount is 80 instead of 100.
    /kens

Junoir Member

incomplete order

Active route page have 356 days left, and amount taken is 100 U$.
    There is no warning on order page not to use existing "active" route.
    What can be don now!!!!

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I did get your last message and did send another email to the administration.

Searching your Order number I do see that it shows that there should be 2 routes attached to that order number, but only one route shows up.
    It could be that the system tried attaching the second route to that excisting MAC and with that MAC still attached to an excisting code, then could be the system's answer was to not produce a second route number. I am just guessing here.

I will send another email with this new information about that excisting route (which expired the day after your new order).

BTW.. it is to your benifiet to keep any and all discussions about transactions private... just saying
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 11-16-2018 at 10:37 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Let me add to this post as I too have had the same issue here since early October and no resolution or explanation to my missing 2nd route. I paid the $100 to continue my service here for a third year and I only have one route when I purchased two. I thought I would give the administration time to resolve or provide me with some feedback but now after six weeks of private messages here and with the IPTV66 team directly I have no more information than the day I ordered. I actually followed a previous post suggesting I let the service expire and repurchase two new routes to replace the expired route and get second route for a new MAG box I purchased. Without that 2nd route it is no more than a paperweight. I provided screen shots to the IPTV66 team with all the transactions needed to resolve my issue all to no avail. What benefit after six weeks is keeping it private???... maybe if I prevent another person from being taken advantage of the extra $25 bucks I am screw over here I feel this post is worth it. I bet I get a response to this message before I do to my pending ask for resolution that has fallen into a black hole of six weeks...... just saying

Junoir Member
    Hi Rebel!

What e-mail did you use to contact administration at iks66.tv???

Skiper

Junoir Member